Chapter 13

Their virtual transitional chaos
         One week later of Merry's death the winter is still the same. The ground is drowning because of a large volume of snow. But as of her she still need to work while she is pregnant. That same morning of her daily visit in the museum she then again notice a newly arrive artwork to display to the museum. It has a name tag titled 'The Death of Merry' "what!? Merry? who? this is not true!?" 'cause of death sexual infection' as she confuse said then leave the maniquin.
Seven months pregnant Pasha is emotionally weary about her pregnancy. She has no idea what she is crying about
"Basil! don't you dare to leave me please!? I warn you? if you leave I will go back to the mountain and never to return with you.." saddened she said.
"honey.. trust me I will go home early.. it's just that the pandemic is getting worst?"
"but I am also sick! I want you to be with me!"
"I don't understand Basil why you have to pack all your clothes? Basil I need you!" as she grabs on Basil's bag
"Pasha, the rule has need to follow all of us honey it's all about to leave!" as he sit beside her and embrace her.
"but Basil you have a responsibility with me how about us your daughter!?" he pulled his bag at her back.
  Pasha is crying and she has to live along with Maddame Demitria. Then as she offered them a home while Basil is on his duty.. Since then Pasha never talk with him or even answer Basil's call. Seems that everyday with her become mindess.
Evening when Demitria is sitting on the Sofa as she didn't notice of her.
"what made you to come home late to come home Pasha? do you think that if my son would know about this he would be happy?"
"I believe that you are too spoiled to be indecent about my son! you know where you studied Pasha? your a lady of faith!"
"it's shame for us that the wife of my son is carrying his baby of an indecent woman!"
"I'm sorry Maddame this is my ussual schedule of my work I apologise if I come home late.." then she continue to walk.."
"your husband called! that you have to stop to work because he is worrying about the baby.." she stop by then. to walk then continue before she go to sleep then she cried.
Morning when she awakes there are so many people around. Who are busy into her room they might even entered her room without her permission. She saw Maddame Demitria
"Good morning Pasha did I remind you about last night?"
"what?" Pasha said.
"oh, u must have forgotten that u have to move your place from the attic.. am I right? and as ussual you have to work here just like the same as when u first met my son. But apparently my son is in his duty so you can't be a lady of faith anymore.."
So everyday Pasha awakes at eight in the morning and take her breakfast for her baby inside her but then her daily routine is to work all over the mansion of Demitria.. She keeps an eye on her as when she made a mistake there's punishment.
"how dare you Basil you never comeback! you lied to me! you promised me that you would take of me?!" Pasha cried as when she misses her husband.
"how could you do this to me??! isn't this enough?! huhu. that you have forgotten me? I hate you!" as she sob in the attic.
Morning as she made up her mind her eyes are swelling
"Good morning Maddame may I ask a little favor? if you  could ever allow my family to see me?"
"sure! Pasha! could you clean my toilet first? it's too moldy there.."
"0k.."
"you know Pasha? you have to pay your gratitude with me you are still blessed that you are here in my house because I don't even consider you as my daughter.. You are a princess of all mountain province but what can I have from you? You are just an ignorant, uneducated and misserable as where you came from.." then Pasha leave the woman.
     In the mountain Pasha's community and other people got sick.
"we need your son Wahya, everyone in the tribe are sick.." member of the tribe said.
"we don't need Basil we have to see our own doctor!" other's insist of faith healers
"no! it's snowing already we need to go down!" as a member of the tribe suggested.
"I agree we have to go down! and find a modern medicine besides my daughter is pregnant we have to see her if she's fine!"
"are you saying you are now leaving our tribe?!"
"you don't understand! Wahya! we are not leaving but we need to go down to find Pasha.. we are dying!" the tribe leader said.