Chapter 5

Evening while they were clearing the event stage.. "Announcement ladies! Goodevening! there's something to improve about your peformance as the couple of judges told us your scores. You will go back as with your ussual designated tasks. For those who are graduating students you have nothing to worry Dears you are safe.. then they respond of clapping their hands tell with your parents about your final months of here. For the younger ones as I said there's a call for improvement so the next couple of days most of head masters will comeback to inspect your respected places." Maddame Stela announced.
"look at that! Basil is really irresponsible he can't even gives us any support for the win.. I'll be very sad about this? we'll be having our punishments again?! why are they doing this to us!!?" student's complained.
"I think Basil just want to win Pasha that is why the result was just cheated.." 
"because you are all fooled of being a friend of Pasha she is really selfish!" one added who don't trust her..
"no! thats not true she has no idea abt. this!" the other said.
"but wait a minute where is the tomboy!??" lookin for Adelpha's side.
Night after decluttering
She is drunk over the idea of finding a happiness with the old man as she thought of her ambitions.. Adelpha needs to be strong so she has a courage to do it alone. In a secret closet Adelpha is changing her clothes into a sexy negligee. She is carefully wearing her white stockings and next to wear her shiny leather high heeled shoes.
Her make up is like a doll wearing a red glossy lipstick heavy makeup with a blondie wig. Into her body she's having a small waistline and unexplainable size of bustline it's perfectly fit. She entered the guest room's of the most high leader. She silently walk as she ussually do it slowly and wiggling her hip.. She doesn't need to knock the door just to get inside to the guest room.
Adelpha is a hooker work as service among visitor's delegate.. at her young age she couldn't remember on how many men she have played with. She is paid for that night this is her last night as finnally she'll be finishing her school. As she entered the room Adelpha climb up to the kingsize bed. and slowly crawl as nearer to her client..
        Even it's dark all over the room her sight sees a dotted pajama top bringing. It's head is like laying in a bulky pillow it's too quiet inside and the guest seems resting. She felt like maybe the old man just quiet concern about her maybe he is not interested about the deal but she was shock! the man she thought is not there..?
Unexpectedly the door opened
"what!! are you doing here!?" Maddame Demitria yelled! as she caught Adelpha.. Maddame is like an evil that night wearing a white heavy make up just like a geisha but it's not!.. the old maddame who was very fierce.. Adelpha move out from the bed and Adelpha wants to run but she felt too scared she can't move and can't find away to move out all that she did is to move to standback
"maddame.. please I..II I.. want to explain sommmm..." stuttering she said but she has no idea on what to say but it's too late for her.  Maddame Demitria could see Adelpha's fear
"why are you here?! don't you know that my room is very sacred and noone is allowed!? huh?" she said while pointing her fingers with Adelpha's face
"haven't you learned yet about the rules!?" as she wave the cane to hit her.. Adelpha just receive a lot of hit from Demitria's cane.. Maddame Demitria walk in as ense of madness as Adelpha wanted to tell an apology all that she did was just scream for help and what hurts of hitting her and a continues stab. Adelpha covered her body and screaming aloud but the room is too big and having a hard wall and even she scream she have nobody could hear her. Demitria just talk commanding her repeatedly to get out.. but she keeps on hitting the cane with Adelpha..
It has a hard pointed wooden stick when Demitria stabbed her a lot of times there's a stab from her hands on her arm and all that she did was to use her hands to protect herself. But it's impossible about the terror who has no mercy on stabbing her. As maddame's fierce Adelpha's life was too easy to loose she is unconsciously lying carried by two men and bring her in an old messy laboratory..