Chapter 2

Friday morning.. As the rule had been implemented there is a punishments that happened with her.. they have to abstain..

"my friend don't mind about the punishment they did. You know it is not about the rule to maintain. To tell you clearly, it is just because of Camila who is trying to impress the succesors not for our grade and for the most member of the school as a lady of faith. This school is secretly owned of a man named Basil. Shocks! that Basil! we never seen that man ever since I came to this school but then ladies keep talkin about him..!" Adelpha said. As Pasha's cry then they embrace while sitting in their room
"don't cry Pasha please! I will tell you something tomorrow we have no classes to attend so we are allow to go to explore this school."
"Oh, really?" as she stops
"yes" adelpha said
"you know how I really did my best wanting to learn and study I don't want to go home yet.." Pasha's crying she said..
"shh..shh..hush hush.. yes I understand now dear, don't worry we will ask a chance to Maddame Stela. She will understand us.. That is their rule o let's fix our things and let's take rest.."
Morning of the school they have no classes so Adelpha and Pasha plan to explore their school yet she found it's real. At the back of their school has a clean river. There's plenty of calamansi tree looking like a plantation.. She use her t-shirt to collect some fruits then she arrange it then inside her room she place it into a plastic. One week later of morning: cctvfour outside exposing a cars arrived and men from the street they enter a house which is near in the school.. Adelpha, Pasha and other group members blamed Pasha for the strict rule not wearing her own uniform but then she must accomplish the uniform required. As for their briefings they will go out until afternoon not allowed to eat but then eventhough that they made the rule. She sells a Calamansi on the street that nobody knows where she has to add her money for supporting herself..