Chapter 10

The unmercy among robots
Inside of a hightech room Xander is laying on his bed. Serving of machines that they created. For the lost of his Camila Xander is really sad while drinking an alcohol. Sheba comes into his side to hug him while he is grieving about his love that lost of Camila..
"I'm sorry Sheba I am drunk I couldn't help it I must admit I miss Camila.." he said but seems he is getting weak. Sheba look at Xanders thing that what he is drinking.
"oh, your are drinking something that destroy your memory!" she said as turn into her program. Sheba is newly created machine so as a mindless toy she needs more learning about her program. Her creator made her perfectly gorgeous but Camila is more powerful among them.
"Xander don't act like a human! stop that! that liquid will destroy your mind program! you''ll just need to move on! would you like to have fun with me? play me Xander I can make you happy.." Sheba said.. Sheba move to slow down with him to made him happy.
But Xander keeps on thinking of about Camila while moaning "you are very sweet to me.. nothing compare's to you, you are so special, your body, your mind you are perfect and different among them.."
"your skin, makes you like a real human, you are smart but soon we can't get marry.." as he touches of Sheba..
They are being monitored of their creators as they could see them doing lust.
"We're just here to serve them Xander.. we have to stay alive and being programmed to destroy humanity.." talking and looking at Sheba's imagining Camila's face
"Xander, I don't understand you.. Camila and I are not different stop drinking.." as she hold his arms to stop him." drinking that thing will destroy your!.
"you have to be strong and learn more about human so that we could destroy them.." sheba said.
"your right Sheba I shouldn't be useless.. it is not too late to make a revenge with them.. We could be stronger like Camila..