Chapter 14

Morning outside of a white mansion only birds are humming. It's very quiet and fresh air breeze may only breath. There's a moldy dried stream that could only observe and it looks like a forest which has surrounded of trees. That same day the board of trustee is romancing with a younger handsome man.. the Board of trustee is too noisy to express being wild.. the young man is enjoying their sexual positions. They made it as for the few hours as he playfully break to stop as he walks away for a moment of the younger man. And still standing naked as his penis is still erecting. Mr. Merry show off the money as he arrogantly showed it as if he owned.. It's a big question for the public but never the less if they found it.  He gave him a bundle of money then he move backward and a bit dance to approach an another vault then afterwards he opened and bring out a golden wristwatch as tip for the young man.
The young man smiled at the board of trustee then the board of trustee is gigling until he laughing out loud his  voice is echoing as being wild "catch me baby!" as he made a gesture to expressed a command to tease the younger man to run.. and play a hide and seek. The young man catch the board of trustee as he smiled and kiss him then they do a sex position in which the board of trustee and the man bends over, crouches on all fours as made love til they fell asleep.

         Seems it's a night in a dark room that there is a film viewing. Many students are watching and sitting in this dark room. The old woman been awake but been tightly tied on. She can't shout even she wanted to ask a help and even she wanted to move she can't move to leave the operating table lights open and the old poor woman can't open her eyes because of too brightness of the light then a few hours they start a procedure.. the doctor's remove her heart that is still beating.. and in a second they remove her kidney.
Few months later from the news of a region that there's a volcano eruption that causes of an earthquake.. It destroyed many lives but that is just the start some disturbing reports said that there is already dead bodies. Even young kids who were trap are shouting for help then as noone knows for them to rescue a few hours ago they have already died.
       Morning when she awakes she first glance her husband who is smiling in front of her and on her side table there's a food for breakfast. When she look around the corner of her room she notice outside on the window there is a white dust that fall down..
"It's amazing!" she said "wow! i think that i shouldn!t have to go to America to find and make a snowball! I want to go out sweetheart!" she happily told with Basil. Apart from their house it was the first time that there is a snow all over the country and everyone is happy. So as they thought that the christmas is nearing they now hear and play a Christmas music. And on t.v the daily news shown that the people were enjoy the snow which continually falling in every part of the region..
"another flash report Mrs. Walton was found dead in the river without an internal organ and according to the police investigation Mrs. Walton had kidnapped by an unknown group of people.."
"we have no idea why is this happened with my grandmother they don't have mercy. She is already old? but why did they do that with her my grand mother is a kind woman! with everyone?" saddened comment of Mrs. Walton's family.."
"and that's for the news for a news break today on bntv.."

Seven months later the season is still on winter but kids are now gone to play the snow. The children who played the night of where there are snow are now dead because of too coldness.

Pasha is already a seven months pregnant.
        The country is now experiencing poverty and coldness. And the sunlight never comes the country is turning to change of it's ussual days.. Other people may seen wearing of bulky jacket and needing of heat. And still they can smile the way that the Country is like Europe and in other Western first time as they said. They have a snow as they thought they could change their life style. Every country in the whole world and region learn to develop new things to survive but as she is being married with a rich man she has no problem about life.
But the chaosity gives a bigger problem with the head master. As getting out of fund the founder who is the father of Basil is ballistically angry. His secretary delivers and send an email for every commited member of their organization. Outside of his office there's a shout that echoed. but as crazy as he change his minds everyone of the members are needed to come. To complete their required commitment.. if everyone would not attend their last meeting will automatically out. Then everyone of them will gone.     
     The most subordinates are rushing to take their flight to meet the leader.
      In a gigantic building the cult leader standing from his window to see the whole land area. He also seen the panicking innocent people where every places is already destroyed. They are all in one uniform wearing an executive black suits.
   "I'm glad that you were all here.. I am just thinking of a one member who failed about loosing the fund?" the head leader said..
    "we are too tight now a lot of people are dying.."one of the member said.
    "we don't need people John, as for this meeting I would like to tell u a plan. From a data research found that people now are dying because of coldness but the truth is! nine months ago there is this sick village who entered our place to spread a virus. They were injected by an unknown scientist as he tried to experiment those last family member of the village from a mountain.. And yes this virus has no name yet.."  
  "I need your support sign to this form agreeing that you are still committed with me. This is the best time for us to be us one. Our organization will become the Leader among leaders. We don't need a human because we could provide a humanoid.. more important is we still keeping our funds!"
There's a dark room of many students been watching
when he awake he was already lying in an operating table tied tightly but unlike Mrs. Walton he was not covering his mouth.. but then even he shout nobody could heard him. There are two men wearing a laboratory uniform that are pushing a medical cart.
"who are you?"As he asked..
"what is this?! could you please remove your mask!? you don't know mee!? I am one of the most trusted official of this school! pleasse! remove this lock! I beg you please!! let me out!!.." those men just continue on what they have do they couldn't really heard his shout cos the doctors are wearing headsets listening to a music while arranging the medical apparatus. He knew this that it is not new but he should never be the one to the sacrifice? H-help!!" he shout..
"Somebodyy!" he cried.
Number of the audience students who were sitting are increasing to the dark room. The trustee knows that somebody is watching over them. The lights become brighter because of the monitor shown.. In every corner of the wall. It shown of a rushing thief into the master's office taking all the money. Then he enjoyed a party laugh's out loud in a private gay bar as he thrown the money all around the bar.
"you shouldn't mind my personal life!! dont u insult me!? pleassse!! stop this!" he said.