Chapter 6

Maddame Demitria is kneeling over to an unconscious Adelpha as is watching her as she is comparing herself with her..
'know that I could not be that pleasing,  but not even a vibrant and young but let me tell you that.. I am not desperate and fakin' fuck! If somebody is making me happy then it's he! I am not like you! wanted an easy life! huh!? I don't treat my man into spends of lavish work like a mistress! and I never wish to fuck! 'hem for pleasure!'

        Then she remove her black silky dress and got naked then she beat her back alone of a dried stingray til it's bleed and uttering a prayer..
She maybe found guilty over killing about a student or maybe the cult leader would kill her if he knew it..
Demitria stands and look for Adelpha's face caressing the beautiful face of Adelpha the expression of Maddame's face is sarcastically angry as her hatred for every young girls.
"you must know to abide my rule.."
  "A lady of faith... A lady of faith is a holy woman.. nobody is a whore either to play my husband! I am the only one who could make him happy.." he smiled but then get serious as when she raise her hand her Doctors gave her an injection then inject on Adelpha's face. Those four men started to proceed a body transplant over her sexual organ while Adelpha is still alive.. After her surgery she put on on make up with Adelpha's..
"you must be so cute if everyone would see you at the museum.." as she said like insane. And by using a hammer they place her into a wooden stand to make her tough, wearing an elegant dress.
"you see lady? I also sew this dress for u.. see? how nice I am to you.." too proud say by Maddame. The remain body of Adelpha is standing like a member of Dutches royalty and eventhough that she looks lifeless she is still breathing..