About the Author

I was born in Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija on year 1983. I Studied from different schools was ended in 2017. I am a funny person adventurous and field of bullies. Everything that I've learned to write was base on my experience and thought of some good teachers, friends and proffesors but was all in all are just in my imagination. It is my first time to write a Story as hoping to be publish. Since 2010 when friendster and facebook had been popularise in Philippines.. I started to learn my passion of writing, posting pictures, also qoutations and everything that interests me. Because of Facebook or other social media I've learned to share a chance that posting is free it is like the chances are to be happy.
Since it is a year of Covid19 and everything went to lockdown. It give me a positive thoughts to overcome the distress..
My critique say's that this is a moment of nonsense that I should chose 'forty days of death' or grievances. But since we live in a days of we're on lockdown. It was feeling you live in sorrowful moment, a full of distress that you can't do a thing to provide something that could help for my family but I'm still blessed hoping those pandemic mind wouldn't steal my work but then thanks..

I would like to Thank you Dear God for I have this wisdom to share and thank you my friends about this opportunity.. enjoy reading! 40 days of living ..the future

my link
https:www.wattpad.com/story/248340211