Chapter3

While she is on the street she heard a gun shot then she hide as she seen a near a crime. She saw a killing and a thief carrying a box that she has no idea of what is inside.. As an innocent child she escape and run fast as they did not noticed of her.. She was anxious, she run fast and hide inside to her room. Upon lookin at her side table she found a bouquet of flower.
   'Dear beautiful I believe that the first time I saw your smile I can imagine how very attractive you are.. I can't resist to tell you that if you have something to ask feel free to tell me.. I like to care about you.. Basil." Now she is confuse if who placed that flower on her side table and who is Basil? maybe that flower is not really for her. Afternoon of that same day she went in the river and saw Adelpha..
"where have you been Pasha? I've been looking for you.. have you been eaten?" Adelpha asked.
"I saw a flower on my side table!.." Adelpha hold her in serious way.. Adelpha look around first and speak... "I'm glad to hear you that way, but keep it a secret my friend I warn you once the school successor's admire you,  you are safe.."
"oh, really? wait! someone is admiring me? but why?" Pasha wondered
"oh, forget it! let's go and let's wash our clothes together!" Adelpha said as they run fast.. away from the school they were laughing and enjoying the water as they bothswimming and naked.
      After they bathe and dried all their washed clothes. Pasha begin to tell what she saw earlier while folding their clothes
"It was to dread that I saw a gun shooting outside and I feel in trauma right now. Those strangers that I saw they killed an old man..
"I think that I shoudn't go out alone anymore" as she realise about what happened in front of the school.
"Are you sure?!" Adelpha's assuring.
"ok later we'll check the place of incident after we fold our clothes.. there might be that old man might needing us!" After they fold their clothes they went out to check the place but what they found is a rocky road that full of dust..
But Inside a dark room there's somebody is moving.. to get a chance to see Pasha..
After six months Adelpha is beginning to have a problem about her expenses to the school fee although it's free but not at all.
Morning when the head office to call on Adelpha about her problem. She felt irritated about in front of Basil the man behind the success of the school.
"Good to see you my friend. Everyone told me that you are the only one person who knew about Pasha Vayapo. Apparently I'd also want to know about your friend. We know that your parents couldn't afford to continue your expenses or fees but I'll be straight up with the point. Can I ask a favor? if you could help me to be with your bestfriend Pasha..?"   
        Adelpha is a bit ahead in living from the school with Pasha because she can't pay her all expenses. And aside from that they're nearing to end of the school year she has going to pay all of her final expenses..
"Sure!" as she never think twice about the favor besides she'll be finishing her studies but she can't afford the fees because of over spending.. And she know about Basil's real personality everyone is afraid to this man..
Basil profile -described as the only one head son master of a syndicate cult and of course as one of the judge among them. He is using his selecting site reading all their profile to choose. So as they work everyday the whole organization is monitoring them.. they said he is an evil among lady of faith..
Then he start of his days with Pasha.. Basil wants to get along with them but Pasha is really afraid of Basil. She really don't used to be with that man. Everytime that Pasha goes with Basil Adelpha enjoyed of accompanying them cos every gift that Pasha recieve she ate it!.
  One day morning along into their music room..
"I read some books about Ethnic group knows how to play a flute do you?" Adelpha tried to impress of Basil as she is afraid of him. And besides Adelpha already in for her schools graduation.
"can you do me a favor can you play an instrument?" Adelpha bring out a flute and give to Pasha right away..
"I-im..n-not really.." as she feels shy.
"don't worry we could understand if u know even it's just the most basic ..pleasse?" Pasha carefully hold the flute and blow to play a song of nature. In front of Basil as she play the flute he just staring at her.. After she played the flute both of Adelpha and Basil are clapping their hands..
"wow impressive! bravo!" Basil said seems so happy then
"see? I'm good.." as Adelpha vowed.
Morning when Pasha was wondering when some of the students are hanging some balloons and decorating into their school way.
At night before they rest announcement was heard of a party for the bachelor's yearly events. They announced the guest and participants from the inter school. Maddame Stella announced the preparation will come one week before the grandball will start. They should have to prepare where they will be schedule and assigned and what are those things to wear. After the announcement they have to make their own costume and clean all over the dorm. The first class group will invite and promote the event to their own family those are for high class family and the second host group they will retain and stay in the dorm. Adelpha was so excited dancing and fitting a sexy dress as no one knows. When Pasha tried knocking the door she rush to keep her dress..
      It was everyday for them busy, they made their own costume and clean all over the surroundings. Earlier of the upcoming event the family of Basil already arrived and also those particular host and delegates will stay until the grand ball will happen. There are some students wearing their each costumes. There is also an outside ladies who are waiting with the car of the incoming visitors and inside the dorm they are assigned for food preparation. There were a little adjustments for every students as every visitor will stay in the big dormitory. As the teachers went out. The girls just keep working when Adelpha made fun of herself in front of the students. "Attention ladies! it would be the first time to see the succesor's man of the night the most handsome living on earth but then sorry girls! he is with the first class lady of faith right now and dating somebody else."
"who cares about that man!?" the other students said
"yeah! we don't care! he is just a son not too much of my interest?! I heard that he is just playing around with every lady made them got pregant and sent them home!"
"hey! shh..shhh.. quiet pls.! the cctv is listening to us.. if you want to become a lady of faith shut ur mouth no gossipinh!!"
"but where is he? I heard she is with the lady daughter of their business partner of this school.."
" who? but who got this idea about the costume? are they just fooling us around?"
'oh, good to know Basil is not around atleast she can do what she has to do because she is really scared that is why she just keep busy to be train herself and work together with her bestfriend'
Finnaly the event comes as what the visitors and concept makers ruled to wear a mascott costume. As she was assigned in the kitchen and do as server.. Everyone is hating their clothes but they have no choice everyone was there to welcome the visitor and vow with them Camila has that idea of funny looks of the servers but that night Camila has that most beautiful outfit among the student and her whole family is sitting in one table in front of the stage. Then Pasha as she hated the most is one of their server she is always there for serving around them. Things that makes Pasha happy was when Basil looking at her and Basil is blushing. Basil misses her he keeps on holding her hands while serving them he look at her as her clumsy doing it either.. their outfit is slidy. And so Camila was laughing too loud when she saw her gliding. But then she caught them and stand up to pull her arm to go back in the kitchen..
"don't you dare to get along with them looser!? Why don't you make a suicide!!. Basil is mine! and I are soon will marry him! this school will be mine.. he is not get into you! I warn you! stop flirting with him! or you'll gone to soon!" Camila spit on her face as she warn her but afterwards Camila went out.. then Maddame Stela came to the kitchen where she found her on the floor as trying to stand.
"come with me now the visitors waiting for you" as she help her to stand up.. She stop crying and dry her tears.. Pasha clean herself, wash a bit and change her outfit then as an incharge of the party she stand confidently and perform a song.. as the music plays she perform a bosa nova. As the stage become dark then everyone listen..
"My funny Valentine, sweet comic Valentine
You make me smile in my heart
Your looks are laughable, unphotographable
Yet you're my favourite work of art
Is your figure less than greek?
Is your mouth a little weak?
When you open it to speak
Are you..."
After that song number every visitor impressed with her and made a standing ovation. Then as notice of Maddame Demitria her accessory that she is wearing the most expensive antique earings.
"She is not an ordinary student.." Maddame Dimitria uttered.. they approach her and ask abt. anything with her own family.
"excuse me young ladies may I talk with my son Basil for awhile please.." she grab her son's arm and suddenly away with Pasha
"I'm so proud of you son.. you never bring me any mistakes.. make you'll marry soon that woman ok?"
"but how about Camila mom?" leave her! Camila is just nothing she is already 20 but I never seen any progress for herself!"
While Pasha is waiting at the corner she realise about not truly interested about Basil cos she has more to know about him she is young and wanting to know more and explore more to life. Basil is too old for her and she notice about maddame's figure.. she look so meticulous and filled of misery.. aside from that their family is rich and famous.. They are more happy if Camila and Basil will get marry soon..
'U know this feelings ain't work when u tried to close up with him and they just thought you are just a nasty creature who doesn't know to be holy oh, yes they know me with my roots.. God I thought he is here to help me to embrace about faith,  about knowing God haha.. by then I am not his type.. ouch im so depress nuno never helped..'
     In a while the party has full of fun games of younger lady and the older has need to show a full of skills inside the dorm. As they won the victory Adelpha secretly change her outfit and entertain some good lookin visitors. She also took advantage of the event. And as she is wearing like one the guest...
"have you seen that girl?" visitor as noticed looking at Adelpha.
"who? the girl who have a short hair..?"  I think she is one of the students here?
"then why isn't she serving us like the other students?" the guest said.
"haha!! yes! that girl oh, she is good! you want to try? fifty bucks she's in!!"
"no way buddy she won't!! I think I am not her type! just kiddin"
"no! I'm not joking! alright, lets try her let's make a deal.." the guest said behind on Adelpha's back.