Chapter 11

An endless wedding ceremony the last moment for the bride is to stay with her family. The newly wed couple has no chance to meet each other as to abide of an old tradition that need to follow. The bride will sleep with her family as for their last attachments wt them. Pasha is rubbing her eyes "we were going to miss you my dear daughter.." as her mother cry while embracing her.
"you know how we care about you so much! but it is your choice. Say bye bye with your papa dear.."
"we will really miss you dear.. we are happy for you cause your future will be safe with him we believe that he will take care of yoy.. and beside we can't take you away from Basil he owned you now.." as the three of them sleep together while embracing in one bed. Treated her like an only one baby.. she sings her final moment for herself as being with them.. ili ili tulog anay
wala diri imo nanay
kadto tienda bakal papay
ili ili tulog anay
mata ka na tabangan mo
ikarga ang nakompra ko
kay bug at man
sing puntos ko
tabangan mo ako anay
As they are embracing together.. Until morning that she falls asleep.. she wake up that her parents already gone at her side..
Now it's time for her to do her task as a wife but her husband is not around they never have a chance to talk since the day of their party. But he always keeps a note for her telling sweet nothings anf both of them are busy. Basil is staying in his own place he is still single but yes legally married with her. The only thing is too hold her hand and feel her warm embrace. He can still remember Pasha"s smile, the sweet face that had been around. And ofcourse her gorgeous body yes his wife is too young for her but he respect her..
"pa, I'd been dreaming of my wife a bit of this situation couldn't let me to touch her and not even see hime.."
"relax Basil she is yours be patient.. this sounds like me before when your mom wants to marry me.. but your wife is a princess sooner you'll be a king.. so just follow them.."
There are so many events of her married life everyday there's a session of meeting the different people of the country she has to know them because her husband's family is famous among for a business. She can't even imagine how great she's been for a very young age..
They never had a chance to talk since the day of their party Basil and even before. He always keeps a note for her telling sweet nothings. But one night.. as she misses him.. she can't help it
"Ah, Pasha don't break the rule.. you'll not going to be happy.. if you break it and do ur way.." telling to herself that she wanted to go into her husbands place..
She really can't sleep wondered what is going on now with him. She felt like she wanted her husband.. the party is still noisy but both of them needs to rest for the next day. Nobody was accompanying her into her room all of their servants was also partying. She read about some stories about a couples romance between them but then she couldn't relate..
'my dear as I saw you walking around I really want to feel your warm embrace but I believe that our final day will be at midnight. Shall we end it? shall we meet?' that's what written by Basil into his note..
At one a.m Pasha walks rushing around as their agreement of a note. Her husband and she will meet in a wide open hallway to where nobody can see them.. She walks fast wearing her silky long evening gown..
As they misses each other they embrace and kisses like they dont want to let go..
"come with me my dear.."he whispered. He hold her hand then walk to go into her husband's secret room.. the people never notice them how they secretly doing a romance as to cast the spell. They already can't stop the way how they'd like to do it into that elegant room.. Basil carry his wife to laydown into his bed. He kiss her forehead down into her nose, lips, into her neck gently then aggresively remove their clothes.. now Basil is amaze with his wife.. he started to kiss her nipples and Pasha laugh because it tickles her he kiss again down to hers until she gives in.. until when an hour that same as a nobody could notice them they do it again.. for many times.. After that night they kiss again and secretly go back to their own places as it was nothing had happened.
Around the little altar of the tribe the lights been off as cast of a spell..
In the morning as she awakes she feels the pain inside of her like she can't have a strength to go out.. She is not in the mood to go everywhere she just staying in her bed all day as she longing for her husband touch. Her husbands finnaly find out her condition that she is not well, so Basil came to visit her.. she kisses her hands in away he also wanted to show his concern.. he was so guilty about what happened. People came out and Basil's parents remind them to date each other.. now they both have to stay together.. funny to think they have smiling faces as they already married but they have to hide it. Then again she is shy and her husband promise to stay with her but then as Basil kisses her wife. Pasha felt a sudden excitement to do what they did a day ago. Now she want to learn and do a new thing with her husband. She started to undress and remove Basil's Pant and suck his penis fast as she do it.. as Basil was surprise and just touch his wife's back to make Pasha's more arouse. Til Pasha look at him at they do an another sexual position she showed how she want him more and more.. Basil was too gentle to disrespect his wife but he wants her as she needs him..
Morning they showered together and do their morning romance.. until they decided to go in any nice places everywhere. Now they r considering her a family member what she knowin abt. this man is so caring and generous.
That morning a lot of people are walking around into the opening of the school museum. Pasha is standing as she is helping the people around at the back exit of the school and notice of the newly arrived artwork. "Good morning Maddame.."the delivery man said.
"Where are we going to place this maniquin Mrs. Fortez?" she did not respond right away and all that she did was to follow them while carrying the Maniquin.
"it looks like a real human?"as she felt surprise she said. She walk into it then try to observe the maniquin
"it looks real!" The maniquin looks a doll but it has a destroyed face covered
"oh, yes maddame this one is a new arrive from Brazil. It was a free gift for Demitria's collections.." Then as for her curiousity she look at it at the corner for.. "Oh, so disgusting! the smell do you think sir that all of this display are real discovery?" she ask..
"Pasha!!"as a member staff called her coming..
"Come with us and meet the subordinates from the boys foundation.." then the delivery man continue to place the maniquin beside of a painting. To make sure of the placement of the maniquin he clean the eyes which is still bleeding..
The board of trustee. Basil introduce her with a man aged fifty she felt amuse abt. the man that she notice his revealing bisexuality.. the Board of trustee is approaching her walking with so many guards that most of them are good lookin. He greet her with a very warm embrace
"hello! Mrs. Fortez here's for you." giving a boquet of flower as kiss they kiss with each others cheeks and embrace her.
As Basil's followed the man "my wife meet my Aunty Merry" Basil's teases..
"I suppose to see you at your wedding sorry my dear I didn't attend.." in apologetic tone..
"I know uncle.. my wedding is still celebrating now here we are for you.." Mr. Merry is crying wiping his eyes
"dont cry uncle.. I've grown enough but my wife is a sweet lady you can get along with her when you are not busy.."
"don't worry about me I am just happy for you.. I'm a bit jealous of you Pasha you've stolen my Basil's heart..Hu hu huu." as he cried..
"you don't know how much I love this man? so please take care of him!" while drying her tears..
"Stop that uncle! we are both man.. I'm afraid that Pasha will get jealous to you.."
"besides I love my wife that's why I past their quest over their kingdom.. you are mine now.." as he stairs at her eyes and kiss her lips..
"yes! I understand.. it's just that I cared too much of you.. alright Basil no more ladies again!?" Mr. Merry said..
"come with me let's look around here.." Basil said then he held her hand then they go in a place that noone could see them.. they leave on Mr. Merry while talking alone..
"My.. I can't help this business is making me misses you so much!" as he rush to kiss her.. and..
"wait Basil! they might be seeing us!" as she say. But Basil touches her breastband smell her and kiss her ears made her feel arouse. He pull up on her skirt and pull down her panty he made a doggie position with her..
When they are done.. the newly wedded couple Basil went in Mr. Merry while busy to entertain the other visitors.
"Hi!" an old woman greeted
"yes, how can I help?" Pasha said
"my name is.. you arePasha right?" Mrs. Walton
"yes. ma'am.."
"I am a traveler and a fortune teller I can see your smile is too friendly do u believe in palm reading?" "not exactly as if.."
"Would you mind if I could see your palm?"
"oh, sure!" as she excited to show then the fortune teller hold her hand gently then suddenly close her eyes. The old woman tells her future that she should beware.. her future will become dreadful, misserable and poor.. but then the fortune teller said
"your friends are here.."
"who's friends are here!?" trying to convince about herself..