Extra: Uncle Joon

⚠️This chapter is not related to the plot. Please don't take it seriously⚠️

---

Lee and Namjoon sit at their regular spot at the rooftop, cigarette between his fingers and a bottle of alcohol in hers.

She turns her head to look at him, frowning, "Thought you were quitting smoking."

"Almost did," He says, staring at the distance, "But with setting up the tattoo parlour and all it's been stressful the past few days."

"How's it going?"

"Not bad so far," Namjoon replies, then pauses for a moment, "Actually, Yeongju, there's been something I wanted to tell you for a very long time. I think you're ready to hear it now."

She hums in response, setting the bottle aside as she notices the shift in Namjoon's voice, and she knows it's getting serious.

"I've been looking after you for a long time. I was there for you at your darkest times and always made sure you and Jungkook were okay. Do you know why?"

"You're a big softie?"

"Aside from that," He nods, starting in her eyes.

He brings up a hand and puts it on her head, softly patting her hair. Lee gets taken aback; Namjoon has never been that affectionate, but she doesn't push his hand away.

"Lee," He says with a smile, his dimples showing, "I'm your uncle"

Credit Rolls

Hi, it's me, the author, and I know some of you are very confused right now so let me explain it.

It started on the cold night of the 11th of January, 2020, when someone left a comment that changed everything

It didn't stop there

It was like a virus that continued spreading

And one day, someone else got infected by the virus

And it went downhill from there

I lost two people to the virus and I can't get them back. Please be careful everyone, wear your masks. It's a deadly virus.

I thought exposure therapy may get me my friends back and this is why I wrote this chapter.

juankook44 , jimins_hotchoco

This is for you