Chapter 1: Popstar Deku

(A/N: hellohellohello cute bebes, welcome to me story hope yall like it :) ok lets go!!)

~3rd Person POV~

Izuku was born with a talented voice, an angelic voice, no one could ever have. Near the end of high school, he was given a lot of scholars from different colleges. Izuku soon chose the best college that his family could afford and is now one of the biggest pop stars in the world, now this leads us to what he is doing now...

~Izuku's POV~

This morning I woke up tired. I got up and changed and went to visit my parents this morning, ever since I became a singer I haven't been having enough time to spend time with them. I didn't become a singer because it was my dream, but I became a singer to help my family. In the past, we always had problems with billing and such. I just wanted my mother to have a better life as she gets older. But for my dad...I don't care about him at all. He was never there for me and always doubted me.

Now that I'm older he came back to live with my mom for the money. Every time I visit them I see my mom with bruises on her arms or neck. She tells me it's nothing, but obviously, my dad is doing something.

So like I said, this morning I decided to see what was going on before I went to my studio. I changed into a nice outfit, specifically a neon green shirt and glasses. I wear a mask so people won't recognize me. I bring a backpack along for my notes and breakfast. I get my keys and leave the house.

(a/n: his outfit :))

For breakfast today I had a cinnamon bun, my favorite! (A/N: CanNiBAliSM

For breakfast today I had a cinnamon bun, my favorite! (A/N: CanNiBAliSM...sorry i had to-) 

I drive over to my parents' house and knock on the door. The door opens.

"Hey, mom!" I say with a smile

"Izuku! Oh, it's so good to see you!!" My mom hugs me and motions me to come in.

I walk in and I see my dad, I don't say hello I just kept walking with my mom. When we reach the kitchen I see more bruises on my mom's arm as she reaches something.

"Mom, you have more bruises, what going on?!" I start to worry, why would my father do this to her?

My mom freezes and covers her arm, "It's nothing, I keep falling that's all." She gives me a fake smile, I know for a fact that it's not from falling.

"Mom, I'm not stupid, what is dad doing to you?" I start getting a little irritated. Unfortunately, before she could speak I check my watch. 'Dammit, I lost track of time..' I thought, "Ugh, I'm sorry mom, we'll have to talk later. I'm late for work." I quickly give my mom a peck on the cheek and leave.

As I drive to my studio I see people in line at the store, I see that it had my exclusive merch from this month. I chuckle and resume driving to work.

~At work~

When I arrive at work, all my co-workers greet me and I walk over to my studio. I see my manager waiting for me. My manager is probably one of the most annoying people I know but he helps me with so much, there's no way I could hate him.

"Hey, Iida!"

"Midoriya you're late.." He looks at me annoyed.

"Heh, yeah sorry. I went to visit my parents today." I gave him and soft smile and went into the studio to get warmed up.

"Hey Izuku, before we start I got to tell you something and you're not going to like it."

I stopped walking and turned around, "What's wrong?"

"So...we heard that you might need backup singers."

I felt my eyes widen, 'Backup singers? Why would I need other singers?' I thought deepy, "Iida, why would I need backup?"

"I don't know, I got an email from the singing press, they want you to have backup singers," I was still shocked by this. I can't believe the press wanted me two have backup singers.

"Hmph..ugh fine. Make some calls and stuff I don't care, I'm going to finish my EP then we will set meetings and such." I turn back and start walking to my studio. 'God...why does the press think I need backup? Am I that bad now? Why do I need backup?'  My mind kept on filling with doubts and thoughts.

Iida tells me that next week we will have meetings for my backups. I'm a little pissed, I think I'm better on my own. I don't need help. I've been on my own for a while, now all of a sudden people come to help me? No way, I wanna work solo. I know for a fact my backup will distract me from my work.

"You know I think having a backup is a good idea," Iida starts.

"Why is that?" I responded in attitude, I hated the idea of backup.

"I haven't seen you go out or hang with friends for a while, I think having people around will open you up more." He gives me a soft smile, I scoff.

"I can't believe Iida Tenya wants me to have fun." I teased.

"Haha, very funny. But I'm serious about this, Izuku. I think you should start going out more, you're always working. You deserve a break." He always gives me advice. I start to think of the idea of 'going out.' It's true, I haven't gone out for a while now. I guess I deserve a break.

For the next few hours, I gather up ideas on how I want to choose my backup singers. Maybe the competition? No..that's a little stupid. Hmm.. I guess I'll just hear them out and choose who's best. Simple and easy. Huh, I guess I might have a little fun with this...

Word Count: 1044

(A/N: hey guysss, ik that this chapter is pretty short but i hope yall liked it :) ok see yall cute bebes next timee baiii ❤️❤️)