SIXTEEN

(TW: DRUG USE AND NEAR OVERDOSE! PLEASE TAKE CARE AND LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES. Also tw for anyone with a phobia of sick)
<3

Niall was the most carefree person that you could ever meet, always up for a party and a good time and so it was extremely rare that he was ever lost for words.

That all changed when he finally found Katya in such a horrible state that he actually froze in fear.
The sound of the 90s club music was deafening and only heightened his terror as he tried to break his state of paralysis and started to frantically shake Katya.

Katya was collapsed on the floor of the club, her body frantically and violently twitching whilst her muscles spasmed and she could barely speak or move as her jaw was severely shaking .

"Katya, Katya, can you hear me?" Niall yelled out frantically, his eyes widened as he instantly pulled her into his lap and continued to frantically shake her limp body.

"Katya!" Niall desperately pleaded as her movements continued to be erratic and when Niall placed his hand on her chest he could feel her heart racing extremely quickly.

"Ni," Katya finally croaked out, her eyes fluttering open as her head lay on Niall's lap.

Niall breathed a sigh of relief at the confirmation that she was still breathing and quickly used his fingers to force open her eyes to get a hint of what she was high off of.
Her pupils were extremely dilated, darkened and her eyes were a burning red colour as they continued to flutter and roll back.

Niall looked around for anyone to help but everyone was too distracted, drunk or high to care and so he felt completely overwhelmed as he helplessly held his favourite person in his arms.

Katya's face colour was draining in a terrifying manner but she began to mumble incoherently and Niall felt her body temperature increasing by the second.

"I need to get you out of here," Niall mumbled to himself as he quickly lifted Katya's lifeless and numb body off of the floor, his eyes frantically searching for the exit or for somebody to help.

He felt completely suffocated as he tried to push his way through the sweaty and large crowds, carrying Katya who was gradually getting worse and worse until he finally heard somebody call his name.

He frantically turned around to see Michael Alig, one of the most notorious Club Kids, and Niall breathed a sigh of relief as he seemed to be completely sober.

"Michael, I need your help to-"

"Niall, are you leaving? You are getting paid to DJ from 11pm to 6am so please tell me why you are currently not working?" Michael interrogated, his tone brash and rude as he barely even glanced at the helpless girl in Niall's arms.

"Michael, it's Kat! She's convulsing and I need to take her home! She's never been this bad before and-"

"Ah, yes apparently there was a bad batch of drugs tonight. The heroin was laced with rat poison apparently and the coke was just cheap shit," Michael explained casually and Niall felt his knees start to tremble at the information and the news that Katya could be in grave trouble.

Michael quickly glanced down at Katya who was now drooling and twitching even more in Niall's arms as he struggled to contain her erratic movements.

"Holy fuck, holy fuck I need to get her home! I shouldn't have left her alone when I knew she had been stressed all week, fuck this I need to go, I need to go," Niall rambled frantically, his heart racing with fear as he realised the severity of the situation.