Paladin Parents Clean Up

HAVE SOME MERRY JOY

HAPPY NEW VOTE

"How did this happen" Allura asked horrified as she stood by the doorway of the control room and just looking at the completely messy control room with four paladins fast asleep all around the room.

"Christmas" Shiro answered with an amused smile, maybe they did go a little wild after winning Allura over for the Christmas party. But then again he and the other four paladins did want to make it more fun since it would be the first Christmas for Allura and Coran. 

"How did they even get the ceiling" Coran asked in shock as he glanced up to see paint and food just splattered over the ceiling while tissue paper they turned into foil garlands when the space mall had no Christmas decorations. A training bot wrapped in something close to tinsel and a self made star glued to its head, Pidge and Hunk made it from scrape paper and had the honour of gluing it on. Self made confetti all over the floor, controls and the chairs since the self made confetti popper was a little more powerful then Keith expected when he made them.

"Christmas" Shiro shyly answered once more.

"Is that the only answer we'll get from all this" Allura asked with a raised eyebrow and Shiro gave a happy nod since to him that explained everything right now.

"Well, we should get the other paladins to bed first before we set the cleaning bots in to do the rest. Anything the cleaning bots can't clean up we'll do ourselves in the morning. We'll leave team Punk to fix the training bot now its no longer needs to be used as what you call a .. Tree? Keith and Lance can give a hand in emptying the cleaning bots while me and Allura would turn the lights back to normal .. I hope. Shiro, you'll be in charged of cleaning the windows .. they awfully smudged" Coran replied calmly as he placed his hands on his hips and looking around the control room wondering how it got so out of control when he was in the room the whole time. One minute they were just talking and laughing while playing a card game and then bomb the room was a mess and the other four humans all passed out. 

"Understood, who wants to carry who" Shiro asked he glanced to the two alteans since everyone was almost a grown adult already or in their late teens meaning they weren't be as light as a feather.

"I'll carry Hunk, he spoke over being carried to bed by his mother as a child then I'll please him by carrying him since I'm the only female out of us" Allura replied as she walked towards the yellow paladin and just lifting him up without an issued before leaving the room and heading towards Hunk room.

"Poor guy gonna be scar for life once he wakes up" Shiro muttered under his breath as Hunk already feared Allura strength and finding out she treated him like a baby while still being a terrifying bossy alien would just scare him for life.

"We'll I'll take Lance, I hear he always had his nana carry him to bed before. I may not be a women but I'm an uncle and I hear uncles are always older then the child. This this to me" Coran smiled, giving Shiro a thumbs up before walking over to the blue paladin and throwing him over his shoulder before leaving the room.

"Guess I'll carry Keith" Shiro mumbled, shaking away any shock from seeing the two alteans just carry the blue and yellow paladin out like babies.