Lidge...

HAVE SOME MERRY JOY

HAPPY NEW VOTE

"You shove a branch up a star or angel backside .. how cruel, can I have a go" Lotor replied horrified before smirking at the idea.

"Sure" Pidge grinned as she walked with the King down Zarkon old ship that now belonged to Lotor. 

"Tell me more of this Christmas songs the red paladin spoken about" Lotor asked slightly interested over Christmas. (Red paladin = Lance)

"Hmm, Oh I'll tech you the one song that get's overplayed so much that everyone hates now" Pidge replied excited and clapped her hands together. 

"Then why let me learn it" Lotor asked confused and tilted his head slightly.

"Because Lance will be the one flying you to the planet tomorrow and its the perfect revenge when he won't shut up" Pidge answered like the little gremlin she was and gave an evil grin while rubbing her hands together.

"Please teach me" Lotor begged slightly, determined to learn all the words.

"Its simple and easy, join in if you think you can guess the words" Pidge replied as they came to a stop, sliding down to the floor and sitting while the halls were empty.

"Understood" Lotor answered and gave a nod for Pidge to start.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is Vodka, yeah" Pidge sang with a small smile on her lips since she and Matt use to sing Christmas all the time when decorating the house, she wasn't the best singer but wasn't bad either. 

"Vodka" Lotor asked unsure over what it was.

"It's one of the most greatest thing needed during war" Pidge replied without skipping a beat and patting Lotor thigh making him just look at her before nodding.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree" Pidge started to sing, watching as lotor seemed to type each sentence on his halo note pad to learn by heart.

"I don't need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day" Pidge carried singing with an amused smile on her face Lotor really did want to get his revenge on Lance for being stuck in a lion with him.

"I just want Vodka for my own
More than Vodka could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is Vodka
Vodka, baby" Pidge carried on singing, tapping her thigh to make a beat and noticed Lotor doing the same to help carry the beat for her.

"Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoeI won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click" Pidge sang, resting her head on Lotor shoulder as he carried on tapping a beat for her seeming rather content to just listening to her.

"'Cause I just want Vodka here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is Vodka
Vodka, baby" Pidge and Lotor sang together as he could guess this part and laced his fingers with the green paladin not wanting the moment to end. 

"Oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's laughter fills the air" Pidge carried on singing as Lotor stopped since he wasn't over this part making her find it rather amusing. 

"And everyone is singing

I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't Vodka bring me the one I really need?
Won't Vodka please bring my baby to me?" Pidge sang with a sweet smile, turning her head to look at lotor who was already turning just looking at her with a soft smile.

"Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas

This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby
Standing right outside my door" Pidge sang more softer as she looked into the king eyes, a sweet smile on her lips as she gave their joint hands a slight squeeze making sure this wasn't a dream.

"Oh, I just want Vodka for my own

More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas... is you
You, baby" Lotor sang on his own with a gentle smile, keeping eye contact with the women before him and wishing for everyday to be Christmas if he could have moments like this. 

"You forgot Vodka at the end" Pidge muttered with slight amusement in her eyes as a blush covered her cheeks.

"I just wanted my own wish to come true" Lotor confessed with rosy cheeks as he leaned closer, their eyes closing and their own lips joining for a warm kiss both never knew they hungered for.

"All I want for Christmas is food, baby" Hunk sang from further down the hall since he didn't want to ruin the moment.

"All I want for Christmas is death, baby" Keith sang from the heart from the opposite end of the hall, nodding his beat like the silence was a beat. 

"All I want for Christmas is Adam, baby" Shiro sang next, tapping his foot as he stood beside Keith. 

"All I want for Christmas is you, baby" Lance screamed out the right lyrics from where he walked out one of the sides room wondering if he could just fire the rest of the paladins.

"All I want for Christmas is Vodka, baby" Pidge and Lotor sang together with silly grins, hand in hand as they watched Lance last nerve break while the others laughed.