Snowball Fight

HAVE SOME MERRY JOY

HAPPY NEW VOTE

"Oh this is war" Pidge growled as she glared towards Lance who gladly glared back.

"First to surrender loses" Lance offered as he held his hand out.

"Just don't use up all the tissues at once" Pidge smirked and shook Lance hand.

"What did we just witness" Shiro asked unsure and looked to Hunk for answers.

"The start of a The Garrison Trio War .. I don't know why they add me since I don't have anything to do with it and just get pulled into it" Hunk mumbled back already fed up since this was normal for him now.

"Should we be worried over this war" Allura spoke up with worry as she watched Lance and Pidge storm over to opposite sides within the Garrison open area.

"Well they're making barricades out of snow ... I don't think we'll see any blood" Matt answered as he watched the angry paladin push snow together to make barricades opposite each other.

"Do we have to offer our own help and if we do then how do we pick teams" Coran replied slightly confused as he pulled on his mustache.

"Oh, I'm gonna help Pidge bury lance in the snow .. its the only time its not illegal" Keith smirked and soon ran over towards Pidge to give a hand.

"Well how many of us is there .. me, Shiro, Hunk, Allura, Keith and Coran .. six, well eight if you include the captains Lance and Pidge. Four on each team it seems, should I go against my sister or help us .. what sibling code are we following for this war" Matt mumbled as he counted on his fingers while showing four on each side before looking towards his sister.

"Well if you go for Pidge then I'll have to for lance but it would be nice to finally rub my victory in lance face if I'm on Pidge side. Actually I'm always on Lance side since he dibs me or just yanks me over to him .. I'm on Pidge team meaning your stuck with Lance" Hunk muttered back as he crossed his arms as he tried helping Matt before letting his frustration free and trapping Matt to Lance.

"I'll go on Pidge team then, It be nice to go against Matt after he use to always throw a snowball at me during our garrison days when he knew I couldn't just throw one back in the moment. Oh, I'm gonna get my revenge" Shiro grinned as he stepped beside Hunk while pushing Matt towards Allura and Coran.

"But that means we get stuck with two alteans, that unfair" Matt whined back like a child.

"They have super scary strength .. I think its rather unfair for our team but we all have grudges against someone on your team so its fine in our eyes" Hunk answered with a slight frown as the Alteans won't not hold back on them.

"Ok fair enough but we get thirty minutes to work on our defences and explain the rules to them. Your team can just work on your defences or wait" Matt huffed back.

"Agreed, losers have to get the winning team hot chocolates from the Jets private batch hidden in the break room" Shiro smirked as he held his hand out and Matt shook it.

"Well, I guess we'll be helping with the humans war" Allura mumbled as she looked to Coran unsure.

"I guess its a distraction from the galra and  it would help to pass the time before the Atlas is ready to fly again" Coran offered before they walked over to their teams.