Plance...

HAVE SOME MERRY JOY

HAPPY NEW VOTE

Christmas, one of Lance favourite times of the year.

He was a Christmas geek in the end and he loved it. 

But this year was going to something strange for him..

He had the tree up and looking like a child decorated it but it was just how awesome his skills were when decorating. 

He had the foil garlands hanging from the ceiling and presents left untouched under the tree. 

All the Christmas snacks they wanted was left on the coffee table and no alcohol was in sight.

Yep, NO alcohol was in sight ... not a single drop was allowed in the small flat. 

His wife was three months pregnant and if she couldn't drink or eat certain things then he was going to suffer with her. 

It was awful, he couldn't even eat mayo anymore and he ate it with his egg sandwiches all the time. 

Being pregnant wasn't fun and he wasn't even the one with a baby within him. 

Of course, he was overjoyed as he found out the news over becoming a dad, he cried happy tears and kissed his wife without mercy. Running out the flat and cheering the news to the world before being yelled at since it was midnight. 

But now, as Christmas had came close he noticed how unfair being a husband to a pregnant wife was. 

He could break the one agreement they had and eat and drink whatever he wanted but his wife would copy him and do the same not caring she was pregnant. 

So, for the shake of the child well children, surprise they having twins.

But anyway, for the shake of their children .. he had to stay strong and not drink or eat anything a pregnant women couldn't have just to keep his wife doing the same. 

He never wanted beer more, such wonderful beer and wins and so much alcohol left on the self in the shops just calling for him. 

"Here, your drooling again" His wife muttered as she rolled her eyes while holding out a point glass with a see threw liquid inside.

"Water" He asked hopeful, taking the glass from her.

"Vodka" She grinned, watching her husband light up before taking a sip and spitting it out in one go.

"It's water" He screamed out in horror.

"Welcome to the life of being sober, It sucks and water is the closest you'll get to vodka .. enjoy" His wife evilly smiled as she sassed him before sitting down beside him on their small sofa.

"Was I drooling that much" He asked embarrassed, he never thought he'll miss drinking or certain foods as much as he did. Before the pregnancy he didn't drunk much, of course he ate a lot of mayo but he thought it be easy to not touch them for the next nine months, well six months now. 

"A little, you have a wet patch on your jeans" She answered with ease, she knew she could be the nice wife and say drink and eat all you want but if she was going to suffer for the shake of their children then he should as well.