Shidge..

HAVE SOME MERRY JOY

HAPPY NEW VOTE

Shiro sat on his sofa, a nice warm cup of hot chocolate in his hands as he lost himself to his thoughts. He spent the day at the Holts and it was just great but he was glad to be home. 

The war was over, he took the Garrison offer and became a teacher there to help show the future generations to live with peace not war. A way to live with one another while also being strong enough to help those who need a hand. 

He no longer lived in the Garrison small dorm but in his own small flat, an adopted black kitten adopted into the family called Star. He was an adult, no longer a paladin or the commander of the Atlas, just a simple adult living a simple life. 

But a simple life still brought concerns and expectations, slight hints as well over marriage.

He didn't notice how long he was lost in his own thoughts until he felt extra weight on his side and a slight shove to his arm making him lift it before wrapping it around his favourite small creature who he lived with. 

His Katie, the young women he was madly in love with and never wanted to leave her side. 

She became someone special and important to him, the two only actually dating after the space war when they both finally man up over the fear and confessed to one another. It was the scariest but greatest day of their lives since the other felt the same. 

His Katie, he finally got to call her as his and let the whole world know that she belonged to him as much as he belonged to her.

But that was the problem, he thought the world knew just how blessed and happy he was with her. 

Now, he was at a mini self war with himself over her and wasn't sure what to do or say without being a huge idiot if he told her. 

"We've been home for an hour and you've spent more time self thinking them to cuddle me and I will get jealous before fighting you for cuddles" Her voice cut threw the air making him smile over her clear hint to show her more affection.

"Sorry, just lost in thought" He replied with a soft smile, turning his head to her as he tighten his arm around her while she snuggled closer.

"Pain when that happens, more annoying when I want some loving but I'll forgive you since I'm just as bad and I won over the loving" She goofily grinned, lifting her head slightly to meet with his gaze as he chuckled.

"Yeah, I might like losing this one" He admitted leaning closer and kissing her forehead as she giggled before snuggling her head in his chest, her arms lose around him but ready to clench up if he tried getting up.

"So, can I ask what's in your thoughts or do I need to pout till you tell me" She asked with a sweet smile, concern clear in her eyes as she knew he didn't often get lost in his thoughts.

"I do love you .. right?" He asked glancing to his love, feeling her tense.

"Are you asking me if you love me becuase I feel like this is a question you should know" She shot back a little unsure on how to answer him over the question. 

"I know I love you, I'm rather sure I want no one but you in my life but its just" He started to say, his eyes honest and confused as he just leaned his cup on the arm of the sofa.