More Fears

I don't own this score at all! Belongs to James Horner and the movie belongs to James Cameron! The video belongs to M Letters on YouTube.

*A few days after the sentence, Lori was then chained to a pipe in her cell by a rogue guard. He actually turned out to be Arrow. Benny, Slash, and Bobby were helping him.*

Arrow: I hope you can swim.......!

Lori: What are you talking about?!

Benny: You'll see..........!

*Then, they heard thunder rumbling and rain started pouring.*

Bobby: So long, Lori Loud!

*They all laughed evily and walked out and locked her cell, leaving Lori all alone in there. Then, she saw water on the floor.*

Lori:*panics* Where did the water come from?! HELLO?!?!?!?!?!?! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!?!?!?!?!? HELP!!!!!!!!!

*The water started rising above her ankles. Luan tried to save Lori, but she was stuffed into a sack. The water was getting higher by the minute.*

Lori: HELP ME!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*But it was no use. The warden was tied up, and so were the non-rogue guards. Rita, Lynn Jr., and Lola were dead. The water rises above Lori's head. Then, as she freed herself from the handcuffs, she swam to the surface, when suddenly, there was a horrific sound. I'm sorry to say, the prison collapsed on her, causing her to scream.*

*End of nightmare......*

Luan woke up screaming her her head off. When she stopped, she looked around and started crying uncontrollably.*

Luna: LUAN?!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Luan then slapped Luna, causing her to fall to the ground.*

Luan: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER, YOU KIDNAPPING MURDERER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Luna: What's gotten into you?! Lori is not our sister anymore! She's in jail and.......!

*Then, Luan heard gunshots from a far away distance. And it was starting to rain. She then pushed Luna to the ground, took the keys to Vanzilla, and tore up the driveway.*

Lynn Sr.: LUAN, HONEY, COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T DO WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*But it was too late......*

*Luan crashed into the prison walls with the van, beat up Benny, Slash, Bobby, and Arrow and saw Rita, Lola, and Lynn Jr. dead. The warden, who freed himself, ran into the cell.*

Jack: Luan......?!

*Luan freed Lori from the chain and grabbed her arm and ran off with her.*

Jack: WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Luan: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The warden, as well as the guards, ran out of the building before it flooded and collapsed.*

Lori: Luan, please calm down! What happened?!

Luan: We were set up! Benny and Bobby hired Soren's enemies to kill you guys!

Lori: What.........?!

*Then, Luan felt her heart beat slowing down.*

Lori:*scared* Oh God..........! Not again!

*The warden ran up to them just as Luan fell to the ground. Ronnie Anne and Lincoln saw the whole thing and ran up to them as well. Apparently, they had the same nightmare too. Luan fell face down on the ground. I'm sorry to say, it effected her offspring too.......*

Note: Next chapter will be the hospital and Lori's sentence overturned. And Lincoln being the first to feel guilty before Luan wakes up and feels guilty too.