Yours Forever

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to John Mellencamp and James Horner. The video belongs to Alyssa Young on YouTube.

*As time went on, the remaining Louds became orphans, since Lynn Sr. shot himself and was dead. Lincoln and Lily, were adopted by Lugar, and the rest of the Loud siblings were taken to foster homes. Leni felt so guilty, that she quit her job at the mall. Luna had dumped Sam herself after learning what almost happened to Lori at the now badly damaged prison. She was also riddled with a lot of guilt. She also smashed her own music equipment. Lynn's old coach was heartbroken when he learned of his champion's death. Albert was riddled with so much guilt after learning about Rita's death. Lindsey Sweetwater was also heartbroken, that she confessed her lies to the pageant class, so she was kicked out of pageants. Anyways, a few days later, Lori and Lincoln went up to Luan, hoping that she'd wake up.*

Lincoln:*crying* Oh, Luan, I'm so sorry........! I'm sorry I took Lori away from you...........! I know you'll probably hate me for what I've done, and honestly, I don't blame you...........! I don't care if you don't love me anymore! Just please come back, Luan! Please...........!

*He continued to sob while Lori hugged him.*

Lori: You didn't know, Lincoln............! You didn't know!

*Then, Luan's hand twitched. Her head moved a bit, which caught Lincoln's attention.*

Lincoln: Luan..........?!

*He and Lori ran up to her.*

Lori: Luan, can you hear us?!

*Carol ran to get Terra, Soren, and Ronnie Anne, who was talking to Maria and the cops and warden. Luan opened her eyes.*

Luan: Lori..........?! Lincoln............?!

Lincoln: Oh, Luan, thank God you're okay!

Lori: You had us worried sick, Luan!

*Luan then realized that she was in the hospital. She also remembered the trial incident.*

Luan: Oh God.........! What have I done.........?!

*She started crying her eyes and heart out.*

Lori: Luan, it wasn't your fault........!

Luan: Yes it was, Lori! I betrayed you! Especially when you held me when I was a baby! Just don't call me your sister anymore, because I don't deserve to be called that..........!

*Luan continued sobbing when Lori walked up to her and comforted her and wiped the tears from her eyes.*

Lori: Don't say that, Luan! You didn't know that we were set up. Look, no matter what happens, you'll always be my little sister. And I'll always love you. You are the best sister I've ever had, Luan.

*Then, the door opened, revealing the new officers, Jack, and Judge Eric. When they walked in, Luan started freaking out again.*

Luan: No.......! No! No! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT TAKING LORI AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: Luan, please calm down! I was released..........!

Luan: LORI, THEY TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!

Jack: We know, Luan! And we're so sorry!

Judge Eric: He's right, Luan! I know what happened...........!

Luan: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan pressed the button to call the nurse so fast, that even I couldn't count. Lord only knows how many times she pressed it until the batteries died. This made the situation worse............!*

Luan: NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! *she pounded the wall* HELP!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE HER AWAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!HEEEELLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: LUAN, STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand you're scared and angry, but they're not going to take me away again!

Officer Jacob: She's right, Luan! We would never.........!

Luan: FINE!!!!!!!! IF SHE'S GOING BACK TO PRISON, THEN I'M GOING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER ALL, EVERYONE IS FORMING AN ANGRY MOB AGAINST ME ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*She reached into the officer's pocket and took the handcuffs. Lori grabbed them.*

Luan: LET GO, LORI!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT AS WELL BE ARRESTED FOR EVERYTHING ELSE I'VE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: Absolutely not, Luan! I'm not letting you do this to yourself! Now let go of the handcuffs!

*Luan then let them go while Lori gave them back to the officers and went back to Luan, who then cried into Lori's arms. As the officers, Judge and warden watched, their hearts shattered. Luan finally calmed down as Carol ran in. Thank God she didn't get a seizure or a handcuff injury, because that would've ended way worse.............!

Note: Next chapter will be Albert visiting Luan. How will it go?! Find out as our story continues............!