Time Skipping To California

Before I start, I just want you all to know that a few words are from Loud In The City, by Ch276Zj!

*A few days later, they finally reached the state of California. Cars were clean when they arrived. Anyways, as Terra drove passed the Jump City sign, Luan looked out the window. She looked like she hadn't slept in a couple of days. With the amount of guilt she had in her heart, she couldn't sleep at all. It was now 10:00 PM and it was raining. Terra drove with her headlights and windshield wipers on.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, are you okay?

Luan: I'm not gonna lie anymore, Momma Terra..........! I'm not really okay..........! I let everyone down.......! Especially Lori.........! *to Lori* Lori, I'm so sorry I burned your stuff.........!

Lori: Luan, it's alright! You had every right to be angry..........!

Luan: But I broke your rule........! Never touch your valuables..........! If you want to turn me into a human cigarette, please do..........!

Lori: Luan, I'm not going to do that, okay?!

Luan: Why not, Lori........?! I would rather be turned into something worse than a human pretzel then let anyone else down.........!

*Lori and Terra let out a sad sigh.*

Lori: Luan, you didn't know, okay?!

Luan: Yes I did........!

Terra: When, Luan?!

Luan: Can you two promise you won't be mad.........?!

Lori: Of course, Luan! Just tell us and we'll help you!

*Luan then took a deep breath and started telling them about the nightmare she had. When she finished, Lori and Terra were shocked and heartbroken.*

Lori: Oh, Luan, I........ I didn't know..........!

Luan:*to herself* Why did I do it.........?! Why?!

*She looked at her hands and started crying uncontrollably.*

Lori: Luan...........!

Luan:*crying* DON'T LOOK AT ME, LORI!!!!!!!!!! I'M A FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*As Luan continued crying, Lori and Terra kept worrying about her. They had the same thought.*

Lori: I hope she doesn't kill herself.........!

Terra: Me too, Lori!

*At Titans Tower, Beast Boy looked out the window and saw six headlights. Apparently, Robin had agreed to let Lincoln, Ronnie Anne, Lily and Lugar stay with them until they can get a house.*

Beast Boy: THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyborg: I'll open the garage!

*As he did, the Nova, Explorer, and Silverado pulled into the garage. All three engines were turned off. Everyone got out of their vehicles.*

Starfire: WELCOME TO OUR HOME, EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Luan:*sad* Thanks, Auntie Starfire..........!

*The Titans saw the depression on Luan's face. They knew that something was wrong.*

Raven:*to Terra* Is she okay?!

Terra:*sighs* Not really, Raven..........! Luan's been having a lot of guilt lately.

Beast Boy: What happened?!

Terra: I'll tell you when we get inside, Beast Boy.

*When they went went inside, she did, shattering everyone's hearts.*

Robin: Oh my God...........!

Starfire:*heartbroken* Luan..........!

Raven:*sad* Oh no............!

*Luan went into the living room and fell asleep.*

Note: Next chapter will be a bedtime one.