First Day Of School

*As time went by, Luan was still having trouble sleeping. Especially because what happened back in Michigan was still haunting her. Last night, she didn't fall asleep until Midnight. It was now 5:45 AM.*

Terra: Luan, wake up! It's your first day of school!

*Luan slowly woke up, got out of bed and started getting ready for school. She did her business, flushed, washed her hands, and showered. Then, she brushed her teeth and went down to the kitchen, where Terra made breakfast.*

Terra: Good morning, Luan! How did you sleep?

Luan:*sad and tired* Not good.......... Momma Terra...........!

Ronnie Anne:*heartbroken* Oh no..........!

Lincoln:*heartbroken* Luan............!

Terra: Luan, honey, what's wrong?!

Luan: Ever since the incident happened back in Michigan, I've been having trouble sleeping..........!

Lori: Luan..........!

Luan: I'm so sorry, Lori..........!

*She turned away from Lori and cried. Lori then turned her back around and wiped the tears away from her eyes.*

Lori: It's okay, Luan..........! I've already forgiven you! Besides, we were manipulated. It wasn't even your fault.........! No matter where I go, I'll always be with you, watching you from heaven. I'll even be your guardian angel. When the time comes, I'll wait for you in heaven.

Luan: Okay.........!

*She then ate her breakfast and finished getting ready for school. After that, Luan met Terra and Lori in Terra's car and they drove away. When they reached Jump City Junior High School, Terra pulled up in front of the building.*

Terra: Have a good first day, Luan! Lori and I can pick you up after school!

Luan: I'll try, Momma Terra...........!

Lori: Luan, listen to me, I need you to know that whatever happens, call me or Terra and we'll come get you, okay?!

Luan: Okay..........!

*She went into the building as Terra drove away from the school. Luan then took a deep breath and walked into the building. The students were looking at her and were now concerned about her. Unfortunately, they were unaware that Slash, Benny, Arrow, Shentani, Bobby, and Charlotte were watching her. They had an evil grin on their faces.*

Bobby: Revenge is sweet........ Luan Markov............!

Note: Next chapter will be where Luan comes face to face with her ex-boyfriend and the villains. Can Soren save her?! Find out as our story continues...............!