Revenge

*Luan was walking down the corridor and to her new locker. When she opened it, Bobby and Benny jumped out and Slash, Shentani, Arrow and Charlotte attacked from behind. They pinned her down so she wouldn't escape.*

Luan: LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby: Not on your life, BRAT!!!!!!!!!

Slash: THIS IS PAYBACK FOR RUINING OUR PLOT TO KILL YOUR SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan then bit Bobby.*

Bobby: OOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*This caused them to let go of her as she ran down the hallway.*

Charlotte: COME BACK HERE, *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan ran as fast as she could until unfortunately, Benny headed her off. He grabbed her and shoved her against the locker. Then, the rest of them caught up and beat her up. Suddenly, a werewolf showed up and attacked them. It was Soren. He mauled them until they were unconscious. Then, Principal Rick rushed over.*

Principal Rick: WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?!?!

Soren: LUAN WAS BEATEN UP BY THOSE JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Principal Rick: Oh my God.......! She needs a hospital immediately!

*Soren dialed 9-1-1 while Principal Rick dialed Terra's phone number.*

*At Murakami High School, Terra and Lori were walking down the hallway when suddenly, Terra's phone rang.*

Terra: Hey, Principal Rick! How's Luan........?! *gets worried* Why?! What happened?! *scared* WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Lori:*scared* Oh no..........!

Terra: Okay, Principal Rick! Lori and I are on our way! *she hung up and grabbed her car keys* We have to pick Luan up!

Lori: What happened?!

Terra: She got into a fight with Bobby, Benny, and their helpers!

Lori:*scared* OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

*They ran to the door while Carol's pager buzzed. So, she followed them.*

*Later at the hospital, Terra, Lori, Soren, and the Titans were waiting in the waiting room, hoping to hear the news of Luan's condition. Then, Carol walked in.*

Carol: It was a close call! She has a broken wrist and some bruises. Thank God we did an operation on her!

Lori:*relieved* Oh thank God........!

Terra: Thanks, Carol! Can we go see her?!

*Carol smiled.*

Carol: Sure!

*She took them to Luan's room, where Luan was laying there, with a sad look on her face.*

Lori: Hey, Luan! How are you doing?!

Luan:*sad* Fine.........!

Terra: Luan, are you okay?

Luan: Not really............!

Lori: Luan, I understand you feel guilty about the whole mess, but you need to move on, okay?! Bobby, Benny, Slash, Shentani, Arrow and Charlotte have already been arrested. We'll postpone the trial until you get out of the hospital, okay?!

Luan: I understand..........! Can I testify against him, Lori.........?!

Lori: Sure, Luan!

*Luan then hugged her sister, who returned the hug.*

Note: Next chapter will be the trial! After that, I will do Luan running away from home, still feeling guilty.