Bedtime Guilt

*It was 12:00 A.M., Midnight, and Terra woke up and found out that Luan wasn't in the bed.*

Terra:*worried* Oh no.......!

*She put on her robe and looked all over the tower until she found Luan laying down on the couch, all curled up and crying her eyes and heart out.*

Terra: Luan, sweetie, what are you doing out of bed?!

Luan:*sad and tired* I couldn't sleep, Momma Terra.........!

Terra: Honey, what's wrong?!

Luan: You wouldn't understand...........!

Terra: Luan, I will understand! I can't help you unless you talk to me, okay?!

Luan: Please don't be mad..........!

Terra: I promise, Luan!

Luan: Okay, here it goes..........! *deep breath* After the trial, I had a nightmare where Lori drowned in her jail cell again, but this time, it fell down on her...........!

Terra: Oh my God...........!

Luan: She was chained to a pipe by my ex-boyfriend, Benny, and Lori's ex-boyfriend, Bobby. Slash and Arrow helped them........! They killed Lynn, Lola, and my mother......... before they chained Lori up........!

Terra: What happened next, Luan?!

Luan: The prison started to flood fast.........! The water was already at Lori's ankles.........! It was rising fast while Lori tried to free herself. The water had risen above her head when she broke free, but when she swam to the surface......... I think I've said too much.........! And it's all my fault...........!

*She started crying when Terra comforts her.*

Terra: Luan, you didn't know that Benny and Bobby set you up. We're all here for you when you need us, okay?! Lori already forgave you for what happened in real life. I know that she'll always love you no matter what happens, Luan! Trust me!

*Luan continued sobbing until she fell asleep in Terra's arms. Lori was standing in the doorway when she heard everything. She watched as Terra carried Luan to their bedroom.*

Lori: Thanks, Terra.......! I literally don't know what I'd do without you.

Terra: My pleasure, Lori! And I promise I will always help you protect her.

Lori: You will.....?!

Terra: Yes, I will.........!

*Lori smiled and she and Terra gave Luan a goodnight kiss on the forehead.*

Note: Next chapter will be a time skip to Luan's first day of school! Unfortunately, Slash, Arrow, Benny, and Shentani are there, sent by Bobby, who is spying on them. Uh Oh.......................