Trial/Anger

*A few weeks later, Luan was discharged from the hospital. Luan was really angry at Bobby and Benny for teaming up with the son of Slade and more. She hated them for it and still blamed herself. She thought about the whole mess until they pulled up in front of the courthouse. When they got out of the car, they met the same defense attorney from Royal Woods. The defense attorney is from Louds In The City, by Ch276Zj, ladies and gentlemen. Anyways, Luan glared angrily at him.*

Scott:*nervous* Hey....... Luan........! I know this is going to sound crazy...... but....... I'm on your side now and........!

Luan: Wait....... you're now on our side, after everything you've said back there in that STUPID TOWN IN MICHIGAN?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

*Scott gulped in fear.*

Luan: THAT'S RIGHT, YOU MUST'VE HELPED THEM KILL MY SISTERS AND MOTHER AND NOW, MY FATHER KILLED HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME GUESS, YOU'RE GONNA PIN THE BLAME ON ME TOO, AREN'T YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DRAKE FROM PEBBLE AND PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott: No, Luan! I won't! And I'm sorry! I know you're upset at me, but I just have something I need to confess before you jump to conclusions........!

*Luan then took a deep breath.*

Luan: Okay! What do you have to say?!

Scott: I was manipulated by Bobby!

*Luan's anger turned to shock and regret really fast.*

Luan: What..........?!

Scott: It's true...........!

Lori: We bumped into him while you were in the hospital, Luan. He already proved that he was sorry. Maybe you should give him another chance, okay?!

Luan: Okay, Lori.......! *to the lawyer* Sorry, Scott.......!

Scott: Don't be, Luan! I deserved it! Now, let's go into Judge Michael's room and sit down, okay?!

*Luan nodded and followed them into the room. When they sat down, Bobby, Benny, Slash, Shentani, Arrow and Charlotte were being escorted into the room. Luan glared angrily at them.*

Lori: Just stay calm, Luan! Save it for the stand!

*Luan took a deep breath.*

Guard: All rise! The honorable Judge Michael is presiding!

Judge Michael: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Are we ready to begin?

Luan: Yes, your honor............!

Judge Michael: Good! You may now be seated!

*They sat down.*

Prosecutor Robert:*to Bobby* Raise your right hand! *he does, but crosses his fingers* Do you swear to tell the truth?! The whole truth........?!

Luan: STOP!!!!!!!!! HE HAS HIS FINGERS CROSSED BEHIND HIS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW HIM DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Luan ran up to the Judge's desk and took the gavel and hit Bobby's hand with it. I'm sorry to say that she was right. Everyone gasped in horror and anger.*

Robert: So, it was true........! You were going to lie........!

Bobby: Well...... I...... uh........

*Luan then whacked him with the gavel repeatedly while Terra, Raven, Starfire, Lori, Carol, Soren, and the Titans pulled her off him. The guards took the gavel back to the judge.*

Judge Michael: Luan, please calm down! I understand you're angry at him........!

Luan: Oh..... I'm not just angry, your honor! I'M FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judge Michael: I can tell, Luan! And I don't blame you, but please save it for the stand, okay?!

Luan: Yes, sir.........!

Judge Michael: Please call me your honor, Luan.

Luan: Yes, your honor.

Judge Michael: I like your encouragement, Luan! You know that!

*Bobby was put on probation while Luan took the stand.*

Scott: Luan, is it true that you had another nightmare, that turned out to be another vision?!

Luan: Yes........! Apparently, he faked the video tape.........! I saw the way he edited the whole clip.........!

*Luan handed the lawyer the tapes. One that played the fake footage, and the other one that played the real footage. After playing both tapes, Scott was heartbroken. His regret grew bigger.*

Scott: I'm so sorry for your loss, Luan!

Luan: Me too........!

*A few hours later...........*

Judge Michael: Has the jury reached a verdict?

Kitten: We have, your honor. We the jury find the defendants guilty of all charges.

Judge Michael: Very well, then, Roberto Santiago, Slash and Charlotte Wilson, Benjamin Lopez, Shentani Satan, and Arrow Quill, I here by sentence you all to 90 years to life in prison without parole! We are adjourned!

*He banged his gavel while the guards escorted them out of the courtroom, but not before Luan stomped Bobby's toe really hard.*

Luan: That...... was for STABBING LORI IN THE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

*They were taken to jail.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Luan runs away from home. It will be sad, ladies and gentlemen.............!