Epilogue/Some People Change

I don't own this song at all! Belongs to Montgomery Gentry! The video belongs to Vevo on YouTube! Also, I will do more stories soon. I'll even do a sequel, when Bobby summons Trigon, who brings the villains back from the dead. Don't know when, but who knows.

*A few more months later, Luan had graduated from 8th grade. She had taken art classes and she will be going to Murakami High School in the fall. She even trains with Terra and Soren on the obstacle course. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Luan has powers now! Anyways, Luan was helping Terra cook dinner when suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Starfire and Lori answered it and it was Leni, Lana, Luna, Lucy, Lisa, Lincoln, Lily, Lugar, Ronnie Anne, Clyde and Albert. Apparently, Sue allowed him to move to California, since she knew that Albert missed his grandchildren.*

Lori: Pop Pop!

*She hugged him.*

Albert: Lori! I missed you so much!

Lori: Me too!

*Then, Luan walked up to the door.*

Luan: Pop Pop!

*She hugged him too.*

Albert: Luan! You've grown so big! I missed you guys so much!

Luan: Me too, grandpa!

Clyde: How are you doing, Luan?! I heard about what happened in your....... well.... you know.........!

Luan: I'm doing better, Clyde! Thanks to Britney and my new family and friends, I haven't even thought of killing myself.

Ronnie Anne: That's good, Luan!

Luan: By the way, how are you liking your new place?

Leni: We love it, Luan! Lugar's new mansion is amazing!

Lincoln: It's bigger than our old house back in Michigan! We even have our own bedrooms too! Ronnie Anne and I even have our own room!

Luan: Really?! That's great! Anyways, please come in! Dinner is almost ready! We're having homemade pizza!

Luna: Awesome, sis!

*Luan showed them where the dining room was and they sat down just in time. Terra and Luan served the pizza.*

Lana: This pizza is amazing!

Terra: Thanks, Lana! I couldn't have done it without my daughter/sister, Luan!

Luan: Thanks, Momma Terra!

*As time went on, Luan started 9th grade at Murakami High School. She took art and cooking classes. Terra also drives one of the school vans for when the classes go on field trips too, which will also be in the sequel. Oops....... spoilers! 😄😄😄😄😄😄 Unfortunately, they were unaware that Bobby, Slash, and Arrow trained themselves and are ready to break out of jail again. But that's another story..............*

Note: Thank you all for reading this story! I will do a sequel soon! Also, a shout out to Ch276Zj, for letting me do this story, Kaythephoenix, taven93, Lori248, Someoneelseslegs2424, @KalobBurnett2000, aaronrobinson276, MissySweetheart, and all my friends on Wattpad! Thank you all so much for reading!

THE END