Albert's Regret

I don't own this OST at all! Belongs to Rupert Gregson Williams and the video belongs to maVericK on YouTube.

⚠️WARNING!!!!!!!!!!⚠️ What you're about to read will be heartbreaking and sad! Don't read it! You have been warned!

*As time went on, Carol told Luan the bad news about what happened to her baby, which broke her heart, but not as much as letting Lori down again. Even though Lori told her not to keep blaming herself, Luan still felt like it was her fault. Anyways, Albert walked into the room.*

Albert: Hey, Luan, how are you doing?

*Luan didn't answer at all. She turned laid her head down, turned her face away from him and pulled the covers over her head.*

Albert: Luan.........?! Sweetie.........?!

Luan:*crying* Just go away, Albert..............! And don't call me sweetie anymore...........!

Albert: Luan..........! Please don't..........!

Luan: I'm not your granddaughter anymore, Albert............! Besides, you must hate me like you hated Lori, Rita, Lola, and Lynn Jr..........!

Albert: Luan, I don't hate you........! I love you!

Luan: Even when I let my everyone else in my family down............?!

Albert: Luan, don't say that...........! If anything, it's my fault..........! I've said those things to Lori, your mother, Lola and...... well...... everyone of you........! I was just heartbroken about what was revealed at the trial. I never even wanted to hurt you, or your family!

Luan:*crying* Oh God.......! What have I done?!

*As Luan cried, Albert felt his heart shattering to pieces. Tears were forming in his eyes.*

Albert: Luan, please listen to me, I know you didn't mean to say those things to Lori, but the only person you're hurting right now is yourself. Blaming yourself will only lead to horrific thoughts, like suicide, or worse...... I don't even want to think about it! So, if you want to disown me, go ahead. Better yet, shut me out of your life, because I deserve it too......!

*Luan let out a sad sigh and popped her head back out.*

Luan: I can't do it, Pop Pop..........! Because if I do, I'd let you down too..........!

*Albert smiled and hugged Luan, who then hugged him back.*

Luan: Grandpa, I have more bad news.........! After the funeral is over, I'm moving with Terra to Jump City, California! And so are Lincoln, Lily, and Ronnie Anne, who are now with Lugar..........!

Albert:*heartbroken* I was afraid you were going to say that...........!

Luan: Look, it's not you........ it's just that, I don't want to be here anymore............! We're driving all the way across the country.............!

Albert: I understand, Luan! I'll stop by the motel on your last day here and say goodbye.

*Luan then hugged her grandfather.*

Luan: I'll miss you.........!

Albert: I'll miss you too...........!

*Carol watched and had tears in her eyes.*

Note: Next chapter is the funeral!