Luan's Fever

*Starfire had just gotten back from the pharmacy with the medicine Carol prescribed for Luan. Speaking of which, Terra had finished making soup for Luan. It was that instant soup that Luan likes. Earlier that morning, Lori took Luan's temperature and it was still 100 degrees. She was shivering uncontrollably, so Raven and Terra gave her extra blankets to keep her warm.*

Terra: Luan, your lunch is ready! I made your favorite soup.

*Luan sat up on the bed.*

Luan: Thanks....... Momma Terra..........!

Terra: My pleasure, Luan! Oh, be careful with the soup! It's very hot! I'd blow on it before putting it in my mouth if I were you.

Luan: Okay.........!

*So Luan did until her soup was completley gone. Terra then gave Luan her medicine.*

Terra: Okay, Luan, I need you to lie down and get some rest, okay. I'll check on you every 5 minutes. Just let us know if you need anything else, okay?!

*Luan nodded and layed her head back down onto the pillow while Terra took the empty cup with her.*

Terra: Poor kid...........!

Soren: You can say that again...........!

Starfire: I do hope that she gets better soon..........!

Blackfire: Me too, sister! Me too!

Starfire: I am not just talking about her fever.........! You know this guilt she has been riddled with ever since that incident?!

Lori: You're right, Starfire, but what can we do?!

Kitten: Actually, remember Britney from school? She's a volunteer therapist. She can help Luan get over her depression.

Terra: Really?!

Kitten: Absolutely!

Lori: I think it's worth a try........! I just don't want Luan to kill herself.

Raven: Me neither, Lori! Me neither!

Terra: Thanks, Kitten! When Luan gets better, I'll get an appointment for her.

Kitten: My pleasure, Terra! Here's her phone number.

*She hands the phone number to Terra. Unfortunately, they were completely unaware that Bobby and Benny were plotting revenge in their prison cell.*

Benny: We're coming for you, Luan! As soon as we get out of here, we'll have our revenge!

*Back in Royal Woods, Michigan, the rest of the Loud sisters had gotten adopted. Luna was in her new room, laying on the bed. She regretted what she said to Lori, Lynn, Lola, and Rita.*

Luna:*crying* Oh, Lynn, I'm so sorry..........! I wish I could've stopped this............! Now I see why Lori and Luan hate me.........!

*She then remembered singing with Lori in that episode called "Party Down" when her party didn't go as well as she thought.*

Luna: What have I done..........?!

*Back in Jump City, California, Luan was still asleep. However, she started tossing and turning until she woke up, beating heavily. She had a bad feeling that something was going to happen again.*

Note: Next chapter will have Luan's appointment after a time skip.