Goodbye, Lori............!

I don't own this song at all! It belongs to Phil Collins and Mark Mancina. The video belongs to Phil Collins Topic on YouTube.

⚠️WARNING!!!!!!!!!⚠️ What you're about to read will break your hearts, ladies and gentlemen! Do not read it if it makes you cry! You have been warned!

*Later that night, after the trial, Luan had already finished packing her suitcase and wrote a note. She placed it on the bed next to Lori. She had tears in her eyes.*

Luan: Goodbye, Lori...........!

*She walked out of the room and down the stairs. Then, she went out the door. It was snowing a lot. Yep, it was winter. She didn't even have a jacket on at all. As she walked down the bridge, she had flashbacks of when she was born in 2002, and Lynn Sr. and Rita handed her to a 3 year old Lori, who smiled at her. The baby, Luan, smiled back.*

3 year old Lori: I will always protect you, Luan! No matter what happens, you'll always be my sister........!

*When the flashbacks ended, Luan cried as she walked down the road. She was un aware that Lori was waking up to check on her.*

Lori: Luan.......?!

*She lifted the covers and only found pillows.*

Lori:*scared* LUAN?!?!?!?!?!?!

*She looked all over the room until she found a note. When she read it, she was heartbroken.*

"Dear Lori, Terra, Soren, Raven, Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Lincoln, Carol, Ronnie Anne, Lily and Lugar,

By the time you read this, I'll be gone. I'm so sorry for letting you down, Lori. I decided to run away from home, so I don't let anyone else down, especially my brother and friends........! I don't know where I'll go, but I'm not going back to Michigan! Goodbye forever. You've all been a good family and friends.

Sincerely, Luan Markov Loud.........! (At least until I'm renamed.)

*After Lori read it, she started crying.*

Terra: Lori.......?! What's wrong?!

Lori: She's gone........!

*She gave the note to Terra while the others ran in. When she read it, she felt tears in her.*

Terra: Oh my God............!

*Then, Starfire ran in with a scared expression on her face.*

Starfire: GUYS, I JUST GOT OFF OF THE PHONE WITH BLACKFIRE AND KITTEN!!!!!!!!! LUAN'S HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY THOSE JERKS!!!!!!!!!

Lori: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!?!?!?

Starfire: AT THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO THROW HER IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!

*Lori got scared.*

Lori: TITANS, GO!!!!!!!!

*They all ran to their cars and drove to the lake.*

Robin: I hope we're not too late!

*Meanwhile, Bobby and the bad guys grabbed Luan.*

Luan: LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!

Slash: NEVER, B****!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!!!

*They threw her in the lake when suddenly, Soren, Sasha, Samantha, and Niko attacked them while Lori and Terra dove in and saved Luan. The Titans finished them off when the cops showed up.*

Officer Billy: BACK TO PRISON WITH YOU, ROBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby: NOBODY CALLS ME ROBERT!!!!!!!!!! MARK MY WORDS, LUAN!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN ME, BENNY, SHENTANI, SLASH, ARROW AND CHARLOTTE GET OUT OF PRISON, WE'LL COME AFTER YOU!!!!!!!!!

*They put them in the police van and drove away while Lori and the others looked at Luan in disappointment.*

Lori: Luan Markov Loud, what were you thinking running away?! You could've been killed!

Terra: Do you know how worried we were?! Very!

*Luan had tears in her eyes when Raven and Starfire spoke next.*

Raven: Luan, don't you ever run away again! You had us all worried sick!

Starfire: And where is your jacket?! Coming out here with no jacket on is forbidden!

*Then, Luan started to cry.*

Lori: Oh, Luan, come here...........! *hugs her* We're not mad at you! We just don't want to lose you, that's all!

*They all group hugged.*

Terra: Luan, I'm sorry, but what you did was very dangerous! So, Lori and I decided to punish you! You're grounded for a month!

Lori: She's right, Luan! That means no jokes, pranks, or anything related to comedy! Do you understand?!

Luan: I understand.............!

Lori: Good! Look, we didn't want to do it, but we had to. We only did it because we love you and we just don't want to lose you. Not even me............! If something happened to you, I'd never forgive myself!

Lincoln: And neither would I, Luan! I lost four members in our family and I don't want to lose anymore people in my family!

*Luan nodded before she felt her nose stuffing up. She sneezed, which can't be good.........*

Terra: Oh no........!

*She felt Luan's forehead. I'm sorry to say, she was starting to have a fever.*

Terra: Raven, get the blankets out of my car! She's got a fever!

*Raven ran to the car and got the blankets out and gave them to Terra, who wrapped them around Luan. They took her to the car and drove home. When they got there, Terra gave her a hot shower and put her into some dry night clothes and took her temperature. It was 100 degrees. She and Lori decided to stay home from school tomorrow so they could take care of Luan, who now fell asleep.*

Note: Next chapter will be where Lori, Terra, Carol, and Soren stay and take care of Luan!