Overturned

*Lori was waiting in the waiting room, hoping to hear the news about Luan, when suddenly, Judge Eric, Soren, and Terra came in.*

Judge Eric: How are you doing, Lori?

Lori: Not good, your honor.......! Especially after learning that we were set up! Turned out that Bobby was going to share that money on another life insurance fraud with his new buddies.........!

????????:*crying* I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*It was Ronnie Anne, who then ran into the room with Lincoln right behind her. And by the way, these lines are @Ch276Zj's lines from Louds In The City.*

Judge Eric: Can't do what anymore, Ms. Santiago?!

Ronnie Anne: I CAN'T KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S TIME YOU ALL LEARNED THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori: What are you talking about........?!

Ronnie Anne: I LIED!!!!!!!!! I LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING I SAID BACK AT THE COURTHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! I WASN'T TRYING TO BREAK UP LORI AND BOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE THREATENED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SAID HE'D KILL ME IF I DIDN'T PUNCH LINCOLN IN THE EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terra: You mean all this time..........?!

Ronnie Anne: YES!!!!!!!! I LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne.........!

Ronnie Anne: I still love you, Lincoln! I really do! And I completely understand that you don't love me anymore........!

*Lincoln then kissed her. This time, she didn't punch him in the eye.*

Lincoln: Who said I even stopped loving you? Besides, it was my fault in the first place!

Lori: Lincoln.........!

Lincoln: Lori, I know you don't mean what you do, but the truth is maybe you guys were right to blame me! I just wish that lamp killed me, because I would rather be dead then to watch anymore of my sisters die in front of me............! Even writing that nasty note and sending you that horrible message was the worst mistake I've ever made in my entire life.........! The point is....... I'm sorry.........!

Lori: Lincoln, you are my brother.........! You've had every right to be angry. I know I treat you guys poorly, but to be honest, I was taking my frustrations from work out on you guys........!

Lincoln: Frustrations........?!

Lori: Yes........! Remember when I worked at Flip's? That was a big mistake.......! He wouldn't pay me on pay days, gave me a bad review, just for putting fresh cheese in the cheese dispenser, because he put the rotten cheese back in, and a lot of unspeakable stuff!

Lincoln: Wait.......! That cheese I ate........?! *his face turned green* I ate it.......!

Lori: I'm sorry you had to find out the hard way, Lincoln!

Lincoln: Me too, Lori.......! Especially when I learned that Flip wasn't the person I thought he was........!

*Then, Carol walked into the room.*

Carol: Guys, the doctors told to tell you about Luan.

Judge Eric: What is it?!

Carol: It was a close call.......! She had another tumor..........! Only this time, her condition was close to worsening to a seizure.

Terra: Oh my God.........!

Soren:*crying* Luan........ No........!

Lori: May I go see her.......?!

*Carol nodded before Judge Eric stopped her.*

Judge Eric: Wait, Lori, I almost forgot........!

*He pulled out paper work that had a stamp, which said "Overturned".*

Lori: I don't understand..........!

Judge Eric: Jack told me everything he overheard when Bobby and Benny were talking to Slash and Arrow. So, think of it as an apology from me and him.

Lori: Thank you, sir.......!

*Lori followed Carol to Luan's room, where she was laying on the bed, unconscious. Lori grabbed Luan's hand. She was unaware that Luan would start blaming herself when she wakes up.*

Note: Next chapter will have Luan waking up and blaming herself and heartbreaking stuff.