chapter 45

KURTIS BESTIAN’S P.O.V

TOK TOK TOK!

Apa bah ni tengah-tengah malam mengetuk? Sudahlah saya terlepas mau berdating sama Angel… ugh!

Saya cubuk dari the peephole… ah, the BIL… tsk tsk… saya buka pintu sambil menunjuk muka malas…
“Apa..?”

“Dapat tidur nyenyak nampaknya…” oooh, having that tone on me I see, Your Honour?

His sarcasm really is entertaining me… tanpa dijemput, London menjemput diri dia sendiri masuk ke dalam bilik hotel saya…

“set your plan…” dia bilang, sitting on the edge of the bed and pressing his forehead…

“ah? What plan?” la la la la la… hahahaha… what a mask Kurtis…

“I don’t buy that look, Kurtis..” smart guy, London….

“the real London Robinson is back…” I said in a sinister tone…

Yeah, as if saya tidak korek segala information about him… he is going to marry my only sister… MY ONLY SISTER…

Saya tau dia studied in which university…
Saya tau dia performed di Vegas…
Saya tau he was sniffing & trafficking pots…
Saya tau siapa girlfriend dia…

Dan saya semestinya tau London Robinson shot his ex-girlfriend… oh, at that time masih girlfriend? How ironic, Kimberly did the same, they have the same craziness and insanity..

“and bring her back to Milan..” ah, nampaknya saya dapat restu adik ipar saya untuk bawa adik saya balik…

Sengaja saya tanya kalau ada apa-apa mau sign, pembatalan pertunangan kah, who knows…

“I’ll come for her, Kurtis…” kan cheong oh kau, London… hahaha!

Dia berdiri menegap facing me, his face so close…
“I will come for Kimberly even if it kills me…”

“and if I am the one to kill you?” I sniggered…

“I am as hard to kill as you are…” that sinister smile…

Yes, I know… I know you so well, Your Honour London Robinson..

***

At the trial and sentencing…

Sememangnya saya sudah agak apakah keputusan mahkamah.. bukan saya saja yang sudah agak… kami semua sudah menganggak..

But we are still not ready to face the facts…

Kau sungguh licik, Luna… 😠

Kami menemui jalan buntu… we could not get the real culprit and prove it was a set up… this will drag Lucas’s death and Hudson and Holly in danger of being charged and convicted… and Kimmy.. because she buried Lucas…

Kalau kami perlu membuktikan yang Luna framed Kimmy… that’s an easy task…

Hudson sanggup mengaku bersalah for killing Lucas… tapi Kimmy won’t let that happen for sure… she threatened us with pleading guilty to killing and burying Lucas…

“… Therefore, the accused is sentenced to death by hanging….” The verdict has been read out… the sentencing has been done…

PAAK! Saya berdiri dan hampas the bench in front of me…

Saya nampak muka Kimmy terpucat, dia hampir pengsan kalau bukan Sydney sambut dia…

Angel is crying and practically screaming… I can feel Angel’s pain… Kimmy is her childhood bestfriend… they protected each other since the day they took their baby steps…