➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

it was the 11th of february, the first time i had laid my eyes on him. he was walking in the cafeteria whilst talking with some friends. our eyes had found each other and time had slowed down.

he had raven black hair and piercing blue eyes. there was a permanent scowl on his face as if he was irritated by everything. in his hands, he had his lunch and an empty milk carton.

everything went back to normal as soon as he looked away. my eyes were still glued to him as he walked away.

'𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?' i thought to myself.

i went to go get my lunch and sit down at the table with my friends. i didn't plan to tell them who i saw because it's not like i like him or anything right? i don't even think i will. i don't even know his name to begin with.

~4 months later

i take back what i said 4 months ago. i soon developed a crush on him after that. i kept seeing him everywhere. even after school, he would get on the same bus as me.

it was about 4, when i was waiting for my bus. i was busy scrolling through my phone until i heard the bus arrive. i got on first and sat near the back. then i decided to look out the window until the driver decided to go.

when i looked ahead, i saw him. sitting perfectly still and looking out the window without a care in the world. i could clearly see his side profile.

he looked absolutely stunning.

i made sure not to look at him for too long or otherwise he would have noticed.

when it was my stop, i got off the bus. i walked slowly and made eye contact with him through the window. i was silently fangirling on the inside.

once i got home, i went straight into my room and screamed into my pillow. my brother, who was next door, had heard.

"be quiet, you're so loud."

"we just made eye contact and he was on my bus!" my voice was muffled due to the pillow.

"oh, is it that boy who's name you were asking for?"

"yes, yes. please tell me his name, i swear i'll stop annoying you if you tell me."

"figure it out yourself." with that he had walked away from my room and went back to his.

according to my brother, he has a crush on this girl called yachi. i don't really believe him since this isn't the first time he lied to me about something like this.

~1 week later

after pestering my brother to tell me that boy's name. he finally gave in. his name is kagayama.

i found out that he likes to play volleyball. i watched one of his games and he was amazing. he played as the setter.

in a month, we'll be going to different schools. i've got into karasuno. i don't think we will see each other again after this. he seems like the type to go to one one of those prestigious schools. like shiratorizawa.

it was fun while it lasted, i guess. i didn't have a huge crush on him anyway so it would be easy to get over him.

-
pretend that yachi went to kageyama's old school. i spelt kageyama name's wrong for a reason so don't worry i didn't make a mistake.