➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

i was finally able to see kagayama after so long. he had decided not to come in for 4 days. it's becoming a normal thing for him now not to come in on different days.

whilst he was walking up the second floor stairs we had made eye contact. he didn't look away until he made a turn to go to the third floor.

mei and kira had seen this and started shouting.

"i finally got a good look of your man and he looks like that?" said kira

"yes, he looks absolutely gorgeous, i don't see a problem."i replied

"you must be blind or something because he's not it."

"at least it's better than (random guy's name)" mei said.

"kira, you can't even chat, you're dating a bloody donkey."

"at least my donkey is better than that 'thing' you call your man."

as i was about to snap back, the bell had rang indicating that we should be in our form room.

at break, mei and i had seen him in the cafeteria. he was strolling past us, when mei thought it was a good idea to shout out my name so loudly for no reason.

"[name], did you see that?"

"do you want anything, [name]?"

"is that him over there, [name]?"

"woah, [name]."

she had sputtered out random things. i was so embarrassed i had to put my head down.

at lunch, kira had spotted him. we thought it was a good idea to follow him.

it was not.

"[name]!"

"[name]!"

"[nAmE]!"

"i don't how you ever liked (random guy's name). he was so ugly."

"i heard he had liked you at one point."

"(random guy's name) looks like a mop."

after a while he had went to sit in the bike sheds. we stood a bit further away from him to not make it that obvious.

he had decided to watch a football (soccer) match that was happening. we were positioned at the back of the match while kagayama was at the side.

he had made small glances in our direction. according to kira, who has terrible eyesight, said when i was looking at (boy's name), he was looking at me.

it was the end of lunch. mei and i were on the third floor near the boys bathroom when mei had attempted to push me inside. i held onto the wall and nearly slipped. i caught a glimpse of kagayama in there. he was fixing up his hair a bit.

"why did you even do that?"

"was he in there?"

"yes, but like why tho?"

"why not?"

we kept on asking each other why until the bell had rung. we went to science and paid attention to the most boring lesson.

kagayama had practice today after school, so i wasn't able to see him on the way home.

-

the school bathroom looks like this but the door covers the whole stall

the school bathroom looks like this but the door covers the whole stall. the walls on the side aren't there and there's a wall in front where the sinks are. [name] had held onto that wall.