➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

it's been 2 months since i've joined karasuno. i found out that kagayama also went to the same school. i heard he applied for shiratorizawa but failed the entrance exam.

he joined the volleyball club and i don't see him that much anymore since he has practice right after school. we would occasionally pass by in the hallways and that was it. we were in separate classes.

i saw him in the morning today on the bus. i sat at the back since there was hardly any space at the front. when more people started to get off, i was able to sit near the front.

when i looked to my right, i was shocked. i didn't even realize he was there. once we reached near the school, i got off first and he was right behind me. i saw my friend kira and bumped into her. she looked at me weirdly and then we proceeded to walk to school.

i decided to look back and when i did i made eye contact with him. he was still there at the bus stop. i'm assuming he was waiting for someone.

after school, mei and kira went to get their kits which were on the second floor. i decided to go with them and i'm so glad i did. i had bumped into him. i muttered a quick apology and went.

mei and kira were going to their club today so i went home by myself. guess today was my lucky day. i had saw kagayama at the gate with a short orange haired boy.

they were headed towards the bus stop, so was i. after some time the tangerine had left and he took out a milk carton. he pierced his straw into the carton and within a couple of seconds it was already empty.

when the bus had arrived, we made eye contact and i had a sudden urge to look at him up and down.

but i'm too much of a pussy so i decided against it.

~next day

he wasn't in today at school. i thought i saw him for a second but my mind was playing tricks on me. i thought it was unusual for him to not come in school. nothing really interesting happened today.

~next day

i had told my friends who i liked and they were so happy that i stopped liking (random guy's name). during the day, they tried to make it obvious that we were talking about him whenever he was close by but, he was too oblivious.

i was on the second floor with mei, when i saw him by the staircase. the door was wide open and i stared at him. mei was talking to me but i didn't hear anything that she said. he had looked at me and we locked eyes with each other. after a long 5 seconds, i looked back at mei who was still talking. i glanced to where kagayama was before only to find him gone. he had just disappeared.

~

it was friday today. last day of the week. i wasn't able to see kagayama today. there were some people in our year who had went on a trip. i think kagayama might have been one of those people. hopefully i'll see him on monday.