➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

i have found some valuable information. well to me, it's valuable.

flashback

"oi ugly, you know that boy you like?"

"what about him?"

"you know that girl yachi? she had an argument with her friend because kagayama likes her. her friend, maiki, wasn't happy about that. the reason is because maiki likes him."

my heart stopped. so it actually was true. kagayama likes yachi. i could feel the tears swarming up my eyes and my vision was practically blurry. i hung my head down low to hide my teary eyes.

"w-when did you find this out?"

shit. i stuttered.

my brother just looked at me weirdly. " i found out like a month after you asked me for his name."

what? that was ages ago. he might have stopped liking her so i might still have a chance with him.

"don't get your hopes ugly. if you look like that, you're never getting yourself a man."

"uh excuse me you dumb fat ugl-"

the door was slammed in the middle of my sentence. rude.

flashback ended

i finally was able to identify the yachi girl.

she had silky short blonde hair that stopped halfway from her neck. she had a cute little side pony tail wrapped in a dark blue hair tie. her eyes were a light brown and practically shone whenever she talked to someone. she always had a small blush on her face. yachi was a really shy girl and she easily got terrified over the smallest things.

i can see why he likes her. he probably wants to be able to protect her from harm.

i saw a pretty girl walk up to her with a flyer in her hand. they seemed to be talking about yachi joining a club. i don't really know what club the pretty girl was from, but i really hope it wasn't volleyball.

~

it was break time, kira and i were just wandering around the hallway. we took a turn and saw kagayama and a tangerine talking to a teacher about something. the teacher then looked over at us and then back to them.

"why don't you ask those girls behind you?" the teacher uttered.

they glanced over at us and kagayama looked directly at me. he started conversing with the teacher again and then walked away with his friend following around.

"you know, kagayama didn't even look at me after sensei said that." kira mumbled.

"doesn't mean anything."

"i'm just saying, he might like you. you never know."

"don't attempt to get my hopes up."