➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

why on earth had she done this? she said she would keep it a secret.

i had just found out that kageyama's form tutor had told him a girl in class 1-4 likes him. that girl is me.

she told me that he was constantly asking who it was and she said that he seems to like what was going on.

why is this teacher attempting to give me false hope?

at the beginning of the maths lesson, kira had asked to do the register for the teacher. kira and i had sat next to each other for this one lesson.

she had quickly signed everyone who's in and went to the search bar. she smoothly typed in the letters required and clicked the search icon. she scrolled down and clicked on a profile. his profile.

once she had clicked on it, all the information had shown. when he first joined, parents information, his information. she went over to the timetable section and gazed at all the lessons he had over the week. it even had shown his class attendance as well as school attendance.

class attendance:57%
school attendance:53%

well damn. over the time, i had spent watching him, i realised he skipped school because he was practicing volleyball. he didn't have the most perfect grades so i have no idea how he's still on the team.

kira had grabbed a paper put of her bag and started copying down the timetable. once she had finished, she folded the note and handed it over to me.

"this is my early birthday gift to you. don't lose it." she lowly whispered

i nodded and stuffed it inside my blazer pocket. i let her copy some of the work she had missed out while she was doing her secret mission.

after she finished copying the work, she handed the teacher the laptop back. the lesson then continued as normal.

at break, we were just walking around the building when we spotted kageyama. he eyed us as we walked by. he had given kira a dirty look whilst watching her. pretty sure he didn't like the idea of someone getting pushed into him.

at lunch, we were busily chatting away.

"get ready for your birthday. i have an amazing present that you're absolutely gonna love." mei said to me

"if it's not kageyama, i don't want it."

mei had blankly stared at me after i said that. " i didn't know you were that head over heels for him."

"i was just kidding, i'll accept anything that you give me." i stated with a smile.

it seemed like mei seemed to get annoyed with me whenever i uttered a single thing about kageyama. she doesn't even try to conceal it.

whenever she talked about the guy she liked, i listened. even though i got annoyed with the amount of times she repeated the same things about him, i didn't express it. i was happy for her.

despite the insults, kira had thrown at him, she was happy for me. i didn't understand why mei was acting like that. i let her ramble on about her man all the time, but when i decide to do it there's a problem?