➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

mei's cousin, minako, had given her kageyama's snapchat account. once i had gotten home, had a shower and changed, i called mei and she was texting kageyama. they were talking about something but she wouldn't tell me what it was.

"oh yeah, i told him your snap, he should be adding you soon."

as soon as she said that, i had gotten a notification telling me that he had added me.

"you know, he's actually so funny! i've never met someone like him. he's good looking too." she rambled on. did she forget that i liked him or something?

she then burst into a fit of laughter and was practically wheezing.

"what did he say?" i curiously asked

"nothing, nothing at all." she said in between giggles.

i decided to add kageyama after 30 minutes since i didn't want to seem that desperate.

mei was still laughing her head off whilst i was just scrolling through random apps in the mean time.

once i had added him, i thought it would be a good idea to message him.

🧑🏻|𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
----------------------------------------------
𝘮𝘦
| 𝘩𝘪

🧑🏻|𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
➤ Delivered • 3m

with mei giggling in the background, i assumed they were still talking. i decided to head to bed early today since today was so exhausting. i hung up the call after saying goodbye and went straight to bed.

when i woke up, i had zero notifications. no body had texted me or anything. i was kind of hoping to have received a text from kageyama by now but i'll let him take his time i guess.

~
🧑🏻|𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
➤ Delivered • 2d

it has been officially 2 days since kageyama had left me on delivered. mei and i had called a couple of times and she said that her and kageyama were talking throughout the day. i told her to tell him to text me back if he could. she waved me off and mumbled incoherent words.

i was getting kind of annoyed with the amount of times mei had talked to kageyama now. she could have ignored him but she chose not to. she wasn't even doing anything for me anymore. i noticed her lack of response whenever i mentioned something about kageyama to her. she would always say:

"mhm, yeah."

"oh, he told me that."

"yeah, i already know."

after a short amount of time, i had finally received a message from him.

🧑🏻|𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
----------------------------------------------
𝐦𝐞
| 𝘩𝘪
                            𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 4:29
𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
| 𝘪𝘬 𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘩 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦. 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵.

𝐦𝐞
| 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘶? 𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘶, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥. 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳?