➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

it was announced this week, that it would be our last week of school due to corona virus. we would have to do online classes and our holidays would still apply as normal. they informed us this would continue until they had decided if it would be okay to send students back to school again.

it was a dull monday morning today. nothing interesting had happened in school when i was away for a week. kira had told me that kageyama had looked over at them once and didn't look at them again when he realized i wasn't there.

i wanted to confess to kageyama somewhere within this week since i don't think i'd be able to see him for a long time. if he was to reject me, then it's okay since we're away from school and i wouldn't have to die from embarrassment.

kira and mei weren't really against the idea since they thought i wouldn't know if he liked me unless i told him. if he didn't, then i could stop chasing him. there would be no point in liking someone who doesn't like me or want me.

we had devised a plan. we were going to use his form tutor's room for me to confess. his teacher would call him after school to have a talk about something. that something is me confessing. then i would be able to confess to him after making sure he would not tell anyone, obviously.

10 minutes later~

never mind, that plan won't work. his teacher is not even in today. i don't know any other teacher he has and i won't even ask them to do this. kageyama's teacher was begging me to confess before the school closes. that's why i thought it would be a good idea to use her classroom.

doesn't matter. i'll try again tomorrow.

the end of the day, i hung out with mei and 4 other boys we were close friends with. mei had to help out the school with an event they were holding. since mei was apart of the student council, it was mandatory for her to go.

we had ate lots of food and made awful jokes. once it had reached 4:20 we decided to go home. i had went home with 2 of the boys since we took the same bus.

we were laughing and smiling on the way and were near a corner. i was looking at [boy's name] whilst smiling when kageyama had come out the corner with his clique. i gazed at him when i noticed a hurt look fall over his face but it quickly disappeared. he slipped past us and that's when i became aware of the small frown that had been etched onto his face.

don't tell me..

he was jealous?

it must have been my imagination, right? i mean what was there to be jealous about?