➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

the day had went as normal after the pe lesson. i had started to cough a lot more throughout the day and people have begun to give me weird looks.

kira and i were just wandering around the hallways when we saw kageyama. he was walking in our direction, i glanced over at kira ,who had a mischievous smirk slapped onto her face.

he started to inch closer and closer towards us and in that moment, the wind had knocked me down. i had toppled over kageyama.

and our lips had collided.

i stared at him with wide eyes. i could feel the heat creep onto my face as i got off of him. i could hear kira's laughter from behind me.

there was a small pink blush that had crept on to his face. i quickly apologized to him and immediately fled the scene.

that was my first kiss. woah.

in the distance, i heard kageyama scolding hinata for laughing at him. "boke hinata boke!"

shortly after that, kira had found me. she was wiping the tears, that had escaped while she was practically dying of laughter.

"oh my god! that was the most funniest thing i've ever witnessed. you should have seen kageyama's face when your lips slammed with his." she exclaimed

as i was curious i asked, "h-how did he look?"

"his entire face was red! hinata was covering his mouth as some weird noises came out. i can't believe i just made you kiss your crush."

i hid my face with my hands and quietly made my way to class. the rest of the school day was me just daydreaming about what happened with kageyama. i wonder what he thought about it.

it was home time, kira, mei and i were walking towards the gate. i caught sight of kageyama with hinata at the gate. i glanced over at him and we had made eye contact. he looked over at the side with a little blush on his face. hinata was behind him smiling like a maniac.

mei had glanced at us back and forth as she realised she had missed out on something. she dragged me by the arm and demanded me to tell her everything that had happened.

once i had informed her about everything, she had a look of disbelief on her face. her mouth was hanging wide open whilst her eyes had bulged out her head. she returned back to her normal once she had processed the information that she had just retrieved.

"so your telling me, you guys actually had an 'accidental kiss'?"

i nodded at her question.

"i can't believe it. i thought he didn't like you though? are you sure kira wasn't lying when she said his face was red? are you sure you actually saw a blush on his face? i know you don't have the best eyesight, but what?"

i looked at her a bit offended. why was she acting like this?

"do you like him or something?" i questioned her

"no! why would i like him? if i did, i'm pretty sure i would have stole him from you ages ago."

-
finally some action.