➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

it was my birthday today. a special day for me. normally, i wouldn't celebrate my birthday since my parents always thought it was an excuse to have a party and invite all their friends over instead of mine. this time, i had decided to celebrate it with mei. kira couldn't come since she had to stay over at her cousin's house. my birthday was on a saturday.

mei and i had went round to her local park since she couldn't come over to mine. her neighbor, who i knew very well, also decided to join us.

they gave my presents which was a landscape drawing of me, chocolates and a photo collage.

"thank you so much for the presents!this is probably like the most presents i ever got on my birthday lol." i beamed

"kira and i are going to give you a nice present on monday. i just know you're going to love this present. the amount of time and hard work i spent on it is unbelievable." she winked

"i'll wait then, but i don't if i should be scared or not since i don't know what is."

"there's nothing to be scared about, you're going to love me for doing this."

we took many pictures throughout the day and played football [soccer] from time to time. after some time, mei's neighbor had went home and it was just us two left.

we went back to play football, when we noticed a guy approaching our things. mei had just blankly stared at him whilst i harshly whispered to her " go get our stuff. don't just leave it there!"

she hurriedly ran towards our things and started to collect them. the guy had started a conversation with her and mei was looking quite uncomfortable. she came back with our stuff with a disgusted look on her face.

"what happened?" i asked

"he wanted to know if we wanted to have a smoke with his friend. i said no and tried to ignore him but then he asked me if we wanted to have woohoo in the bushes. i was like what? why on earth would you have woohoo in the bushes with a stranger? i politely declined him and made my way to you after that."

"ew, what is wrong with him? why would you want to bang someone that looks like a bin? unless your into that type of stuff."

"but in a way, he did actually look attractive, not gonna lie. i'm just saying. he had this french accent and everything but i still wouldn't smash."

"i obviously wouldn't since i have kageyama, duh." i playfully rolled my eyes

once i had gotten home, there were many people gathered inside. my parents had decided to throw a party. they would just be drinking booze while i would be sulking in the corner on my own day.

some of my parents' friends had given me money for my birthday and i gladly accepted it.

eventually we had to cut the cake and eat the appetizing food that my mother had made for this special occasion. after that, everyone had decided to go home, they weren't full on drunk. just a little bit tipsy.

i went up to my room and went to have a nice warm shower. when i was done, i jumped straight on to my bed and let sleep consume me.

-

i actually had no idea that people romantically liked animals till today. i think it's called beastitality (if that's how you spell it?)