➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

it was monday morning. i repeatedly tapped my foot, waiting for the bell to ring. i started to nibble on my fingernails as i grew impatient. the teacher's voice had been drowned out of my ears.

i peered over at the clock and saw that the bell was about to ring any second now.

rinnnnngg~

i swiftly collected my things and shoved them inside my bag. i sprinted out of the room,unaware of my surroundings, i had collided right into a tangerine.

"a-ah, sorry hinata kun!" i stuttered out. i bowed down in a 90 degree angle.

"it's okay [name] chan. i should have seen where i was going!" hinata beamed

i stood up straight and said "but it was mostly my fault. i shouldn't have ran in the hallways."

"it's okay [name] chan!"

we had continued to talk whilst walking to the playground. mei had interrupted our conversation half way and kira kept her distance behind us. while we were walking to the tree, kageyama had came.

he was trailing a few feet away from kira. she looked back, then forth and yelled "[name], i think we should get going now."

i had looked back and glanced over at hinata. still, i had continued to talk to him.

when i looked over at my right, i had realised two second years were slowly inching towards us.

the one on the left was a short guy standing at 5'2 with a huge grin on his face. he had wild dark brown hair which was mostly shaped upwards. there was a small streak of blonde left in the front on his forehead. he had brown eyes which have seemed to be slanted. despite being short, he had a masculine built figure.

the person on the right was an average height male who was standing at 5'9 with a playful smirk glued to his face. he had a shaved head with a widow's peak. his eyes were a blue-ish grey with a mischievous glint. he was lean, yet a good built figure.

as they had finally approached us, mei and i had slowly started backing away.

"we will talk to you another time hinata kun. bye!" i quickly screeched

"alright, bye guys!" he said with a genuine smile plastered onto his face.

as mei and i had quickly scrambled away, i had heard one of the boy's saying to hinata,

"hinata's getting some!"

it was the end of break, mei, kira and i were standing outside our maths class waiting for the teacher's approval.

kageyama had came out of the doors and was traveling in our direction. kira, who was a lot taller than me, decided to push me into kageyama.

i had stumbled into him and he ended up nearly tripping on my shoelaces. if kira had shoved me with a lot of force, i would have fell right on top of him.

"why did you do that?" i whined

"i'm trying to help you make your move."

~

lunch had quickly strolled by. mei was busy eating her food, while kira and i were outside, walking around the playground.

i had seen kageyama with a friend of his. they were walking a couple of feet behind us.

when we went near the bin, they stayed at the far end. then when we went to the field area, they went to the bin.

we decided to go back where mei was and while we were walking i peered behind us when i noticed kageyama and his friend looking at us. the moment i had looked at them, they averted their gaze.

'coincidence?' i thought

at the end of the school day, mei and i had decided to go shopping. kira was at school doing her detention for being late.

it took us approximately an hour to shop and go back to kira. whilst we were walking down the street, mei had found kageyama. he had went into a corner when kira had come out of that same corner.

when we all started walking to the bus stop together, he and his friend noticeably went at the same time as well.

while we were patiently waiting for the bus to arrive, kageyama had made brief glances towards us. the amount of times we made eye contact is unclear.

when i had stepped inside the bus, kira exclaimed, "have fun with your boyfriend!"

i was so horrified when those words had spilled out her mouth. they were loud and clear, and things weren't any better since he was right behind me.