➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

[kageyama's pov]

as i turned the corner, i saw something that made my heart hurt. i saw her smiling at someone that was not me. what did i even expect? i knew the kiss meant nothing to her, accident or not. we hardly even knew each other, so why would she even like me?

i'm hardly at school since i'm attempting to pursue my volleyball career and i'm definitely not the smartest. i don't even have the same energy as hinata. she'd probably end up liking him.

i made sure not to show too much emotion when walking by. i didn't want her to see me hurt. when i was behind her, a frown had settled onto my face. i put my head down and kept on walking with hinata and [random boy's name] behind me.

why did i even think i had a chance? she obviously wouldn't like me.

[ name's pov ]

i haven't seen kageyama since yesterday and his teacher still hasn't been in. i think she might not be in for the rest of the week, so i need to come up with a different plan.

wednesday:

kageyama still hasn't been in and tomorrow is our last day. i don't even have any of his socials. i was going to talk to hinata today but he ran away from me. what did i do?

thursday:

mei had gotten confessed to by a total of 6 people. she was a very pretty girl. she had medium length, brown curly hair and tanned skin. she had hooded ocean blue eyes, a small nose and the perfect plump lips. she was the average weight and had a small snatched waist. if you were to ever stand next to her, you'd feel insecure. she was a very outgoing person and took every opportunity to talk to someone. if mei didn't like you, there was a very good reason.

kira had gotten confessed to by a total of 2 people. she was also very pretty. she had black hair that reached her shoulders with bangs. her skin was a bit pale and there was a permanent blush that had settled on her face. she was above the average height, yet had an amazing figure. kira was the type of person to beat someone up if they dared to breathe the same air as her. she only talked to some people but most of the time she would throw insults at them.

then there was me. with 0 confessions. even though people might not say it aloud, they were definitely thinking it. i was the ugly one of the friend group. kira had told me that they only didn't like me since i don't talk to anyone but i know she was trying to make me feel better.

hinata didn't come to school today and kageyama as well. how am i supposed to confess when they're not here? i went to talk to [random boy's name] since he seemed to be good friends with kageyama.

"you see, my friend over here, has a crush on kageyama and wants to confess. is it possible if we could get his snapchat or something?" kira asked

"ah sorry, i don't know his socials and no offence to your friend, but she's not kageyama's type. just want her to know before she does something she regrets." he had lied right in front of our faces without us realizing.

"it's alright, we'll be on our way now. thank you for your help!" with that we had sauntered away.

"it's okay, [name], you can just attempt to find his account during lockdown. there's plenty of time, we don't know when lockdown is going to be lifted." kira reassured me

we spoke for a bit until kira had to go home. she waved me goodbye and went off in her own direction. that's the last time i'm going to see her for a long time.

i sighed, and started to head to my bus stop. my phone had eventually started to ring. it was mei.

"[name]!! my cousin found kageyama's snapchat account, do you want it?"