PROLOGUE- First sight

Live at Seoul this is reporting from JJ studios.

I'm your host Mark twain and today we will sneak a peek into the most seeked, most stunning, currently trending hot star, Miss Ji sun.

We are currently standing in front of her house since she announced that her decision about whether she is into politics or not will be revealed today.

Aah I see something could you please zoom for me, yes yes there, into her balcony.

THERE SHE IS!! THERE SHE IS!!
I think she has recognised us, it looks like she is waving at us

Zoom in more please.

"Who's this mom?" He asked walking in after a day and settled on the couch.

"Ohh it's a live coverage from ji sun's house, ohh look look it's her" his mom pointed at the screen excitedly.

He frowned and found something weird.

"I don't think she is waving"

He raised his brows in surprise after he knew what she was doing.

"Mom, you shouldn't watch this" he tried to snatch the remote controller from her but she retreated.

"Jungkook-ah, she is currently the most popular lady in our country" his mom declared "don't you wanna know what kind of a person she is in real life?"

He sprang from the chair and snatched the remote, switching it off.

"Yeah right, I wanna know how she cursed at the media standing in her balcony"

He smirked sarcastically and walked away.

'Arrogant lady, she should atleast know how to behave when it's getting public'

He laid on his bed back flat, staring at the ceiling,
'like anyone cares what she is going to do in her life later on'

He blankly stared for a few seconds and then sprang up to take his phone.

He quickly searched and played the video which was streaming live.

The lady who cursed at the media so courageously now stood in front of the camera all dressed up wearing a fake pretty smile,
"I'm not any social activist, nor am I a legend. I know I'm completely capable of being either but I prefer not to just so the real professionals do their job"

He shook his head in disbelief,
'huh...arrogance'

She flicked her hair back and sighed deeply,
"Well so my answer to this question will be a no. I'm not going to enter politics for the sake of the existing politicians, hahaaa" she feigned a laughter and waved at the camera.

'Is being arrogant allowed if you have that face? She is pretty though' he smirked still glaring at her in the screen.

----------------------

A/n : Hello homies,, this is your beannsluv, how has life been?

It was a little rough for me, 2020 really did take away my soul.
*Phew*

Anyways, Happy new year and a very very delightful hopeful and cheerful year ahead for you all!!!

This is my third release, just a normal slice of life kinda genre. Hope you guys like it.

Keep reading and don't forget to, v.c.s......forgot already? Vote, comment and share..

See you then
With love
Beannsluv