chapter 5

Sophie could hardly contain her joy. Fitz liked her back!

They walked back to Everglen hand in hand, until they got to the door. Fitz bit his lip like he was going to lose his nerve and before he did, he pecked Sophie on the cheek and walked into the house.

OH MY GOSH!!! Sophie's brain shouted.

"Sooooo," Keefe said, wiggling his eyebrows, yet again, "what happened? And don't tell us nothing. You admitted your crushes to us TODAY."

"Nothing happened," Sophie blushed, "I just forgave Fitz."

"Exactly," Fitz added, going along, "why would you think anything else?"

"Oh I don't know," Biana said, from underneath Tam's arm. Biana saw Sophie notice and she blushed, but didn't pull away. 

"Whatever," said Sophie, "how about a sleepover since we have to be together tomorrow anyways."

Biana's face lit up and she jumped out from under Tam's arm. She whispered something to him, and she got up and led Linh and Sophie to her room.

Once they got to Biana's room, she jumped right to the point, "So tell us what actually happened."

"Yeah," Linh added, "spill."

"Okay, so I ran to the pond with the moonlarks and Fitz found me. Then, he apologized and hugged me. When we got to the door, he pecked me on the cheek. That's all," Sophie added at their suspicious looks.

Sophie decided to keep the whole dating THE FITZ VACKER a secret. Even though she yelled it in her head. Oops.

~~~Fitz's POV~~~

"Duuuuuddddeeee, stop holding out on us! Tell us what happened in Fitzphie world!" exclaimed Keefe after the girls left the room.

"Seriously, it's exactly what Sophie said. I went and comforted her, she forgave me, and then we walked back."

"Mhmm," Keefe raised an eyebrow, "maybe we should go ask Foster."

"I think Fitz is telling the truth and maybe we should let it slide," Dex said, uneasy with the tension in the room.

"So what should we do then? Ohh I know! Let's make a stink bomb and throw it into the girls room!" Keefe jumped up and down.

The rest of the boys replied, "No." 

"Should we play 7 minutes in heaven?"

"No."

"Spin the bo-."

"NO," this time the rest of the boys definitely shouted in unison. They had the girls!

"Geez you party poopers. Maybe we should go ask Foster."

"Or we could play truth or dare," suggested Dex, "but no dares outside of the couples and stuff."

Fitz was nervous. Since he and Sophie hadn't gone public, they weren't considered a couple. This was going to be... fun.

We're heading up to Biana's room to play truth or dare. Prepare yourself.

UGH seriously? The girls just got done grilling me.

What'd you say?

Everything besides the whole us dating thing. We're keeping that a secret right?

"Whatcha doing Fitzypoo?" called Keefe, practically singing.

"Nothing," he replied. 

Sorry Keefe's getting suspicious. See you soon.

Okay.

After Sophie severed the connection, Fitz and Tam were lagging behind.

Ohhh the perfect moment to ask about Biana!

"Hey, Fitz. I wasn't trying to you know and everything with your sister. I've just liked her for the longest time and I thought there was no way she would like me back. When she said she did back in her room, it was an amazing feeling. I'm really sorry and all, but I really like Biana and I still want to be her boyfriend."

"Oh, well thank you! Now I don't need to go all protective older brother on you. But seriously," he waited until Tam looked at him, "thank you."

Tam blushed, pointing to the top of the stairs, "Maybe we should catch up?"

"Yeah."

They ran up the stairs, a brand new real friendship. Fitz didn't know originally if he liked Tam but now he was certain Tam could be a good person.

When they caught up to Keefe and Dex, they were already in Biana's room having explained the rules.

Sophie's big brown eyes met Fitz's and she smiled.

Feels good to be in the same room huh?

Yeah

"Anyways, since we all know Fitzypoo and Foster are transmitting, why don't I start with... Biana! I dare you to give a boy besides Tam to give a complete makeover. Including hair."

"Tam you're either glad you're safe or you should be once you see what I do with..."