chapter 12 part 2

"Tam, you're going next!" Biana was bouncing on the balls of her feet. Though, how she was doing it in 6 inch stilettos, Sophie had no idea.

"Fine," Tam grumbled, but it didn't seem like he was mad about it. "Tam Song," he winced at the last name. "You prefer people who are kind, determined, quick-witted, smart, and charming. The abilities best matching your own are Vanisher, Charger, and Telepath. Your number one is Biana Vacker," he looked up and smiled. "Sophie Foster and some person named Stina Hecks."

"Well thank goodness you and Biana are a thing because Stina is the worst," Keefe laughed.

"Welp, I'll go next," jumped Dex, wanting to get his list over with. "Dexter Dizznee, you like people who are kind, generous, smart, and spunky-" 

"Who even says spunky anymore?" asked Keefe.

"Obviously the council," Biana responded, "now open your list, Dex!"

"Anyways, the best abilities to match you with are Telepath, Vanisher, Mesmer, Inflictor, and Pyrokinetic. Your number one match is Marella Redek, your number two is Linh Song, and your number three is Biana Vacker." Dex looked up. "I nominate Linh next."

"So I'm going last?" asked Fitz, sounding pretend hurt.

"Yes you are Wonderboy."

Fitz and Dex started laughing.

"Okay, here it goes," Linh started, "Linh Song, you prefer people with outgoing personalities, a good sense of humor, happy, and nice. Your best ability matches are Technopath, Guster, and Empath. Your number one is Keefe Sencen, your number two is Dexter Dizznee, and your number three is Fitz Vacker."

"That Vacker dude better step back," Keefe joked.

"Well, since you guys are done, this is my list. Fitzroy Vacker you prefer people who are talented, smart, kind, and funny. The abilities best matching yours are Infictor, Empath, Enhancer, and Telepath. Your number one match is Stina Heks, your number two is Linh Song, and your third match is Sophie Foster."

Everybody was done reading their lists, and everybody seemed happy.

Sophie was, too.