chapter 12 part one

"Terribly sorry you feel that way, Mr. Sencen," Counselor Emery said calmly.

"Well, good thing you're sorry because it's true," he snapped, "what kind of people decide to control this part of a teenager's life!"

"MR. SENCEN! Please! These are your scrolls. You must open them now."

The group groaned but took their scrolls anyways.

"I'll go first, which is what I'm assuming the council wants," Sophie started, "Sophie Elizabeth Foster you like people who are smart, caring, good-looking, and kind. The abilities best matching yours are: Empath, Telepath, Charger,  and Vanisher. Your top tier matches are..." Sophie looked up and could tell her friends just wanted to know who her number one was so she looked down and her breath caught in her throat. "My number one is Fitz, my number two is some guy named Girus Odem and my number three is Keefe."

"ME NEXT!" Biana shouted, tearing her scroll open. "Biana Vacker you like people who are determined, fashionable, cute, dark haired, caring, and smart. Your ability is best matched with: Shades, Flashers, Empaths, and Technopaths. My number one is Tam," she blushed, "my number two is Dex, and my number three is Keefe."

"Since we all know the ladies want to know who the great Keefe Sencen got, let me go next. Uh hmm. Let's see. Keefe Sencen you like people who are quick-witted, smart, talented, caring, and kind. The abilities best matching yours are Telepath, Hydrokinestics, Vanisher, and Inflictor. My number one is Sophie, my number two is Biana, and my number three is Linh." He looked up and smiled. They were obviously pretty worried about it.