46

Demon

I was pulling back up at the trap house I left ol girl at.

I walked in and walked in the upstairs room and she was starring.

I got her some clothes to spend the night in and I felt somebody starring so I looked in that direction and it was her.

She smiled and looked down.

"Your back"she said and I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded slowly.

I got everything she can sleep in because she not sleeping in no bed with no clothes that were here because these are only outside clothes.

"We're about to go ..again"she asked and I nodded and she got up and as I walked out she was behind me so when we got outside I let her in front of me.

I got in the car and I drove to my other house and looked at the time which is.

11:24

She got out and I unlocked the house door and threw the keys on the counter.

"Umm I'm sleepy" she said and i scrunched my face up and she shrugged and went to a room upstairs.

I made a purple drink and pop a perc and put the drink I just made in the refrigerator until I get out the shower.

I walked in my room and she was in a black T-Shirt which was mine and I'm guessing she didn't have pants on.

I looked around and nodded my head slowly going to the shower.

I took my shirt of slowly.

ATP it's ...Poohbear

I woke up from my sleep because I was hot so I started moving around but I sat up and had a urge to pee.

Girl get up and go pee

I sighed and got up walking into the bathroom and seen Demon shirtless.

But with a long scar making me walk to it slowly.

"What happened"I said touching it and looking up.

He scrunched his face up and pushed my hand.

"I have to ..use the bathroom"I said and I seen blood.

I tilted my head,"your bleeding"I said slowly.

He shrugged and got a kit out pulling the bullet out.

I scrunched my face up and walked to him slowly.

"Let me do it"I said getting the Alcohol and a rag.

I rubbed it slowly and he pushed down on it making me move my hand looking at him

"That doesn't hurt"I asked and he shrugged.

"um okay"I said and washed my hands leaving out that bathroom going into another hearing the shower on when I arrived back in the room I assumed he was in the shower but I couldn't go back to sleep.

I found a remote and turned the TV on and just watched what was on it.

It was a animated show and I was into it for about 20 minutes.

I was entertained by something else.

Twin look at that V line

I was starring and I just laid back on the bed sitting straight up.

He walked in front of the TV with gray joggers and shirtless.

When he moved my eyes did so I laid down putting the cover over me.

"The fuck is you doing"I heard and I got from under the cover catching my breath and looked at him and he was mugging me.

"Umm, nothing just I can't sleep and I'm not sleepy"I said looking everywhere but him now.

He walked out the door and came back in with a cup.

I tilted my head until he sat down and I sat up against the head board.

"I'm bored" I said and looked at him.

"ok"he said.

"your not making it any betterrrr"I said whining and he mugged me making me pout.

"don't do that shit never again" he said furrowing his eyebrows mugging side eyeing me.

He ain't bout it

I rolled my eyes and agreed with my head still pouting.

Until I felt my skin burning.

"Ouch"I said and looked up at him and he was straight facing me and looked me up and down.

Feeling my lips quiver I turned the other way.

I felt another burning sensation and looked at him and he was mugging me.

"Ok stop"I said before he did it again murmuring words.

He sparked the thing again and I just stopped because if you think I'm finna get burned with that hot ass thing again that's a lie.

"What time is it"I asked and he shrugged.

I leaned over him and got his phone and looked at the time.

"12:25"I said in shock.

Demon

I know what's gon put her to sleep.

I lit a blunt and I wasn't about to let her smoke it she was just going to have to breath and the smoke was going to go up her nostrils so it's gon work.

I smoke for a good minute and she was looking at me with red eyes so it worked.

"I'm sleepy , you wanna go to sleep with me"she asked laying on my chest and Sat up looking at my lap.

She crawled on my lap and put her hands around my neck and put her face in my neck.

I looked at her eyes and she was sleep.

See I would've usually shot or like pushed her off of me but I allowed it.

I didn't know what to do because she was sleep so I laid down and she unwrapped her legs from around me and still wrapped her arms around my neck so I just stayed in that position.

She moved my hand on her head and put her hand on my face and chest.

She wasn't moving so she was comfortable.

I just massaged her scalp because I don't know.

The cause of me being ACTUALLY comfortable I fell asleep.