1☽

To everyone that decided to give my book a chance I love you. But a little disclaimer before you start.

This book was not being taken seriously when I first started writing it so at the first chapters my grammar is bad my while vocabulary is poor.

I started putting an effort in it at chapter 13 so please tolerate my terrible writing it gets better I promise.

Also is being edited at the moment

THE ARRIVAL;
It's Monday harry is expected to the 'whatever place I am' today. I hadn't exit my room a lot, due to the terrifying creatures in the hallways.

From what I heard Harry had blew up our aunt earlier that afternoon and I don't really blame him, that malicious woman deserved it. Living with four of Dursley's is bad enough, but being forced to live with five of them?

I cringed at the insufferable feeling.

Me and Harry lived with them for a while now. Well our whole lives. It was truly magical how we had survived with them.

I spend the summer at the borrow with Ginny and hermione while he had decided to stay there for an idiotic sign about Hogsmade.

Stupid thing really! I arrived a couple days ago, due to the minister wanting to discuss something with me. The conversation was long and draining. But I still couldn't understand why the matter was so important that I had to leave the burrow and travel three hours to get there.

Mrs and mr weasly had been nothing but loving parents to us, to both of us. They fared and it showed. It was the kind of care I would expect from my parents...

Me and Harry havent met about parents. It's the same old infamous story. They were killed by the great, great but wicked wizard you-know-who.

That loss created an unbreakable bond between us. And although sometimes I wish I had my mother and my father to tell me that everything is okey, I didn't mind that Harry was the one that took their place.

I heard a knock on the door, an awkward knock  "you may come in Harry"

"How did you know it was me?" He questioned as the door hit the whitewashed wall.

"You bloody bird wouldn't shut up" He sent me a kind smile and I replied with a wide grin. The bird was sitting unbothered on his left arm looking at my own owl 'winter'.

She was brown, with pearl- shaded deatiles. Her wide eyes were green and her wings were black at the edges. So unique!

"Well no hug?" I furrowed my eyebrows as Harry headed toward me whipping the awkward expression off of his face.

"So glad to see you Avelline" his arms were wrapped around me, that feeling of warmth, home. I smiled.

"I told you- you wouldn't last long, it was only matter of time before you couldn't handle all the emotional pressure that I'm sure they put you through"
"What happened?" The questioned escaped my lips mechanically as I gave him a pitying look.

"Ah.. nothing much just marge being marge" he retorted.

"Well hermione and Ron are here so let's go find them" I grabbed his arm, a little bit more forceful that I intended to.

I led him downstairs into the cafeteria. I observed Harry as his gaze wandered around the place. It was small, his walls a light shade of baige matching their dark brown tables. There were houseleves speed walking a round the room serving the customers.

The place it's own we're pretty old, I could see it from the colors and the ancient facilities.

"Who's that?" He asked as he pointed discreetly to the 'wanted' posters on the walls.