Chapter 2

In the morning I wake up to a few texts off discord.
Corpse: hey love is everything alright??
Rae: honey are you okay?
Sykkuno: hey little one are you doing alright?

I reply back to all of them saying I'm fine then get ready for the day. I put on some skinny jeans, a hoodie and my converses along with some makeup you hide my bruises and cuts.

I shove everything I need for the day into my backpack and grab my skateboard from the closet. While walking out of my room I go downstairs and see 9 sets of eyes on me. "H-hi everyone.." I say looking down.

"Hello you little bitch. Social services is going to be here in 10 minutes. We don't want you anymore so pack up all your shit so you can go." Mr.Williams tells me. Is this a gift from god? "Okay.." I say and I go upstairs to pack up my stuff. I put my 5 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of leggings and my T-shirts into my suitcase. Then I place my gaming things on top of it.

Within 10 minutes I am downstairs and they are all talking to the social worker. "Hello Katlyn it's great to see you again." "Hi Mrs. Simmons..and please call me Katie.."she nods. "Well are you ready to go Katie?" I nod and we put my suitcase, backpack and skateboard in the back of the car.

Most of the car ride was silent. Thank goodness it was a short car ride. "This is your new home. They go out on business trips a lot so we send a few of the older ones here." I nod slightly and grab my things from the back. "Hi honey! I'm Mrs. Reynolds but you can call me Lisa and this is my husband, Gordon. And these are my fostered kids Paige, Logan and Dylan. Paige is 15, Logan is 14 and Dylan is 17." I nod and she smiles.

"Dylan can you show her her room quickly then you guys are off to school. "Yea Lisa." He takes my suitcase for me. "I can carry ittt." I say following close behind him. "That would be rude though." I sigh and he brings me to a room.

"This is where you will be staying. I hope you like it." The room was beautiful. There was a desk, a tv, a queen sized bed and my own bathroom. "This is amazing.." "well they try to give us a good place to be when they are out on business trips."

"Guys Lisa is waiting for us outside. She's going to drive us since we are late." Paige tells us. We both go downstairs. "You know you familiar.." Dylan tells me. "O-oh I get that a lot.." I tell him and then we go off to school. I just hope he doesn't find out..I want him to like me for me. Not because I'm getting bigger on YouTube..

———————————————

Hey everyone! Here's another part! Don't forget to vote, comment and share this book!!

-Andy☺️❤️