Chapter 25

I wake up and groan in pain holding my stomach. "Shit.." I mumble. "Oh Katie you're awake." I look over and see Rae. "Rae you're here." I smile through the pain. "Where's everyone else?" I ask. I wish corpse was here..

"I sent them to get something to eat. They haven't eaten today so yeah." I feel guilty now. They haven't had a break today because of me. "Oh okay." I try to sit up. "No no no love lay down. You must be in a lot of pain right now." Rae makes me lay down and I pout a bit. "It does hurt.." I mumble.

"I'll get a nurse." She tells me and a few minutes later she's back with the nurse. "Oh you're awake! How are you feeling?" She asks me. "Physicallucky dead and mentally..I don't know.." "and that's perfectly okay honey. Now I'm going to give you an IV with the pain medicine." I start shaking again. "No no no please no I'll be ok I don't need it I'm fine don't worry." I rush out.

"Well we could give you pills. When the pain is down to the point you can move we can check you out. You will have to take 2 pills every 6 hours. Ibuprofen should work fine. But here's some for now." She hands me two pills and a water bottle.

I swallow them quickly just wanting to get out of here. The nurse leaves after tell me the side effects I may experience from the mild anesthesia. "U-um Rae. I-I know this might be weird b-but can you help me change o-out of this..?" I mumble turning red. I just want to get out of this hospital gown. "Of course. You don't have to be embarrassed. I'm more than happy to help you out."

After 15 minutes of me being beet red we finish. "See that wasn't so bad. Now are the pain pills working?" I nod and then the other 3 walk in. "Katie you're awake!" Corpse says and hugs me carefully. "Yeah." I say hugging him back. He picks me up and I giggle.

"You can leave?" He asks and I nod. " We can go now actually. We just have to stop at the pharmacy first." He nods and sets me down. The cramps can get bad at some points..

We get to the car and drive to the pharmacy. I get out and corpse walks in with me. I go over and grab some pads and then ibuprofen. "Anything else baby?" "They recommend anti-depressants because of the way I answered some questions before the surgery but fuck that shit.." I say and go to the counter. He lets out a light chuckle and gives the teenager behind the counter the money before I could.

"Nooooooo you can't pay for my stuff, stupid." I say slapping his arm lightly. "I can and I did dum dum." He says hugging me then handing me my bag. "I'm going to pay you back" I say as he picks up my bag and walks out of the store with me. He lowers his mask and lifts my head a bit before leaning in a bit. His face is literally closer than an inch away. "Never baby, never." He whispers against my lips before kissing me softly.

————————————
Hehehehheheehhehehehehehehehehe it's happened people 😼

-Andy ☺️❤️