Chapter 6

The rest of the group follows up behind me and Rae. "I really hope you like it.." she says while opening the bedroom door. We walk inside and it is amazing. There is a real gaming pc and a camera for livestreams. There is also a queen sized bed, my own bathroom and I open the other door.

I see another bedroom. "That's Corpse's bedroom. I hope you don't mind." Rae tells me and Corpse hugs me from behind. "Do you mind love?" "No it's fine. I'm just thankful you guys are letting me stay here." They all hug me.

"You can stay here as long as you need to Katie." Sykkuno says. "Okay thank you for everything.." "no problem kiddo. Now do you want us to give you some space..?" I nod slightly. "Yes please..I need to make a phone call real quick.."

They nod and leave. Corpse goes to his room from mine and shuts the door. I dial my social workers number and within a few minutes she picks up.

Sw=social worker K= Katie

Sw: hello?

K: hi..

Sw: oh Katie what a pleasant surprise! Is everything alright?

Katie: I guess..I ran away from the house you put me in earlier. I'm staying with some of my YouTube friends right now..I'd rather be with them I feel the safest around them..I can even join a school out here in San Francisco. Pleaseeee I don't want to leave I already love it here. And I'm almost 18..

Sw: *sighs* I'll stop by tomorrow to see if where you're living is a safe environment and to ask some questions. I'll see you tomorrow Katie. We can also enroll you in a school out there.

Katie: thank you so much!! See you tomorrow.

I hang up and I see a bunch of text messages from random numbers telling me all sorts of things..

(TRIGGER WARNING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TEXT MESSAGES MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME, THEY WILL BE IN ITALICS)

Why are you even still here? Just end it all already.
What type of slut sleeps with her foster brother? That's sickening. Cut deeper next time. We all know what you hide under those bracelets.

(ONCE AGAIN STILL DON'T READ IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED BY THESE THINGS. I DON'T WANT TO HURT ANY OF YALL🥺❤️)

I didn't know the tears were falling until they hit my lap. I stand up and go to the bathroom to splash water in my face. I've been clean for about 6 months now. I scratch lightly at the fade scars. I look at the razor and break it apart taking one of the blades.

I wince as I slide the cold metal across my wrists. The blood seeps out and I stop when I feel dizzy. I clean off the blood and put my bracelets back on followed by an oversized hoodie.

There is a light knock on the door so I go and open it. I see Poki and Rae standing on the other side. "We are going to watch a movie do you want to join?" I nod slightly. Poki picks me up and I wrap my legs around her waist, then lay my head on her shoulder lazily.

We then go over to Corpses door and knock. A few seconds later he opens the door. "Yeah?" "We are watching a movie. Wanna join?" "Yeah sure. I see Katie is being extremely cuddly." He says with a chuckle.

Poki hands me off to Corpse and I cuddle closer. The two girls go downstairs and we follow behind. "Princess..not to be rude or anything but you feel very underweight for your age.." he whispers into my ear.

"O-oh..yea..I know I am and I'm working on it.." between my eating disorder and barely eating in my old homes there's the exact reason I'm lo like this.

"Well I'll help you." He whispers and kisses the top of my head. I smile and he sits on the couch with me in his lap. "Okay it's time to start the movieeeee!!!"

——————————
Hey y'all. Thank you for reading this. I just wanted to remind you that you are all lovely beans! I love you all individually and if you have any of the thoughts going through your head that was happening to Katie you can ALWAYS dm me on Instagram @/ _.wildflxwer._ or @/ lovely_multifan

It is okay to reach out for help and I am always here to listen if any of you are going through a rough time. I love you all. Remember to drink water, stay hydrated, rest your body and mind and never quit. You beans are amazing. Thank you all again!

-Andy🥺❤️